Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Tiffin 36la steps

My steps just started making a rachetting noise when it goes into store mode...goes out quite but coming in is the problem.I am assuming my motor is going bad..What do ya think?

jets80 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Electrical Problem

I just purchased a used 1999 Pace Arrow. It is 31 feet with a v10 engine. It is very clean and has low miles. The previous owner told me of a problem with the engine cutting out while driving. Putting the shift in neutral and restarting the engin...

Gremma by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Wanting to install Ceiling Fan in Bedroom

I'm wanting to install a ceiling fan in the bedroom of my motor home. Ideally I'd like to find one with a light and pull chains. In my looking so far, I've only found wall switch units. It appears the selection is very slim. Anyone have any sug...

supercub by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Newbie with questions

After waiting 8 months for my Winnebago Navion 21D I’m picking it up on 6/1. During the 8 months I have reviewed and searched many sites, feeds, etc and 3 questions remain unanswered. Q1: best extended warranty or if needed? Q2: best wheel & tire eme...

col60 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solar Panels

Our new motorhome has a 7.0 kw generator. I imagine to run all appliances A/C, refrigerator, tv's, lights, etc. it would take much less than 7.0 kw as not everything is on at the same time. We declined the solar panel option as I don't think 2 solar ...

E450 Insulated RV Windshield Cover

Do they exist?I can find the windshield covers easily enough but I'm curious if anyone has seen an insulated version. I'd like to have one to use in the winter that would be more heat conservation efficient.2011 Phoenix Cruiser 2551 E450

1996 Dodge Leisure Travel Van

I have a 1996 Dodge Leisure Travel Van and am trying to see how the seatbelts in the back seat (couch) are anchored. If anyone has this van and can send me pictures, I'd appreciate it. My seatbelts were removed, and I am trying to see how they are ...

RHand by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lippert Auto Levelers

I have a Tri Axle 5W. It’s a 2021 with the lippert auto level system. My question is this;I use blocks under every jack. Sometimes when the leveling process is finished the two center jacks jacks do not deploy. Dealer looked at it and said it works f...

JHblack by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

House Batteries

It appears that the time has come to replace my house batteries...they will charge up to 12.9v over a 24hr period, but will drop to 11.2 in 3 hrs unplugged...I have no idea how old the batteries are, since I brought this RV used 33 moths ago & they w...

1999 Fleetwood Discovery 5.9 275 HP

Our engine light comes on, we have throttle response when idling out of gear, but when the transmission is engaged in drive, there is no throttle response. We have white smoke, and no code on Silverleaf or other readers that we have tried. We have ...

cbgalyon by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Brake Master Cylinder

Have a 1997 Coachmen Starfylte based on Ford e350 Chassis (not a dually) with a bad brake master cylinder (BMC). Can't find right master cylinder. Got 4 different ones (with & w/o cruise control doesn't make a difference) choosing e350 econline, cl...

sshort by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gas Vs Diesel Yah-Yah-Yah!

Ok look, I understand diesels hold more storage, can hold and have heavier stuff. I also understand diesels have air bags and may/may not have a better ride and may/may not pull more and may/may not be quieter. But that all comes at a price!For the ...

Refrig. Repair.

Does anyone know the Add.or phone no.for the Amish place in Indiana that fixes fridge.Thanks in advance

2021 E450 dual alternator

Does anyone have this package, or can anyone help with parts? Specifically with the gas 7.3L. My RV has the single 210 amp alternator, and I’d like to upgrade to a 240/157a dual alternator setup. Nobody lists an aftermarket setup yet and the dorks...

brianjw by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes