Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36LA Build

I ordered a Tiffin and I'm at the factory watching it get built. I've been taking pictures and I'm posting the entire build at www.in2rv.com.It's incredible to watch it built. It's amazing the speed at which they assemble it. Today was day six of the...

Abner055 by Explorer
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

MH tire PSI conflicting info

The Yellow capacities sticker in my 31' MH lists cold Max PSI at 85 lbs. for all tires, but the Ford chasis sticker lists max PSI at 82 lbs., at the same load capacities. I know it's not much difference, but I was considering lowering the PSI slight...

ezgoin by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Carefree awning paint peeling off

I have a 2013 Winnebago ERA and the front cap paint of the Carefree awning is peeling off. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same problem. The awning only has a one year warrantee unfortunately. If anyone has experienced this what d...

fpar5578 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Opinions Regarding 2015 Winnebago 38Q

we've had two winnebago motor homes over the last 29-years, a 1985 Chieftain which we traded in 2000 for our current Itasca Suncruiser 35U. the Suncruiser is starting to nickel and dime us so we've been casually looking for the last year or so. we'...

rk911 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

LP tank service

I have a Brunner MFG. 40 lb. LP tank that has a stuck filler valve. Manchester Tank Co. bought out Brunner in 2000. I have a 1/2 tank for the next 5 days of near freezing temps. Anyone have a similar problem and have an idea to find a new or rebuilt ...

werni9 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting for spring to travel

Been cold -10 degrees here and snow and lots of ice. Have not touch the motor Home as it sits in the garage waiting for spring. Did install a 4 inch exhaust on the diesel engine plus going to up grad the headlights so I can see to drive at night. It ...

2001 Islander NEED wiring diagrams PLEASE

Does anyone have any wiring diagrams of the bedroom area and rear clearance lights #1 I was trying to diagnose why my clearance lights were non op, I was told to check in the cabinet above the bed. I opened it up and saw that there were a bunch of wi...

RUNDLC by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cold weather camping

Last winter we were in Florida in December-February, Cedar Key and Ocala area and were very uncomfortable at night. Our 36 foot Damon Challenger is just not set up for 25-32 degree nights. Does anyone have tips on how to tighten the old girl up to ke...

lesjones by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Any issues on the Winnebago Vista line?

We just got back from the Maryland RV show....we're nearly ready to upgrade from a travel trailer to a Class A RV. DW won't let me get a diesel pusher...given the upcharge I see her point, but figure we'll make up the difference in mileage savings o...

oil change on a class C rv with ford V10 engine

Hello,Im new to this site but wanted info on part numbers for oil filters, oil type, and oil capacity on a 2000 Ford V10 chassis. I am thinking i could change the oil myself and avoid huge cost at a mechanic shop. Also looking for air filter part num...

leaky AC compressor - 2012 F53 chassis

..Noticed last few times I had been under the MH doing various maintenance tasks, that there seemed to be some kind of oil on the AC compressor (dash air) on the front of the engine, near the bottom of it.Anyway, since the Ford 'bumper-to-bumper' war...

willald by Explorer II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paint issue on aluminum siding.

I am trying again to upload pictures showing the odd paint issue that I have on an RV I purchased recently. This is a 2003 Monaco Rogue with painted aluminum siding. There appears to be some sort of film on top of the paint which has been cleaned o...

tmaxx by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Prevost XL-45 Entertainer MH

Most all of the Prevost Entertainer XL-45 Buses had 6 -12 bunks. I have been trying to find our where I can get new replacement small bunk windows or seals and or plexiglas. Any help appreciated.

doug4849 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes