Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Best way to stop cabinet door rattle?

My IVan has only one fault -- a rattle that will drive you crazy after you've heard it for hundreds of miles.I think I've localized it to the curved cabinet by the sliding door, where the "kitchen" is. That cabinet has two doors. The left door seem...

k6dcp by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Tight screws

Who ever owned my rv before must have used epoxy or that red lock tite on the 4 screws that hold the a/c cover on because I used a big phillips head screw driver and cant budge them. I mean I have never in my life seen screws that were put on so tigh...

Chocks for MH

So this us our second year with the MH. Last year we never used wheel chocks. We always had them for the fiver & travel trailers. So knowing the parking brake is set and the jacks down there would need to be multiple failures that would cause the MH ...

et2 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

what year is this coach

On the mountain aire I am looking at the the registration papers for the chassis (workhorse)show it as an 05 unit and on the coach papers it is an 06. I will be going to the license office soon and I don't know the correct answer.

JCMack by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone use a Vista Shade on their electric awning ?

I was looking around at various shades to attach to my awning on the new MH . It's an electric awning so I can't really adjust the angle of the awning. It's almost flat when deployed as it goes over the slideout so I was looking at shades to attach ...

JoeH by Explorer III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Maybe a bargain, maybe a nightmare, but it's FREE!

Saw this on another board https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/4382764413.html. The price is right if it's still there. Ad is 3 days old now. (And if you end up with it, don't blame me! ;))Jim, "Strong, like a bull. Smart, like a fence post."

Need a SPEEDOMETER CABLE For my RV

I had a front tire blowout last year and the tread ripped the speedometer cable in half and out of the trans.. I have a 1993 Frontier Flyer P53 Ford frame and 460 motor.. I have been told its the same frame and a School bus ??? Any help would be grea...

Things you need to buy afterwards

What are the things you need to buy after you buy a motorhome? Example: Chocks for the wheels,waterhose,. Is there a list somewhere of basis's you will need to purchase in order to function? a checklist? In budgeting for a purchase I want to be su...

Sondi by Explorer
  • 40 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird headlight problem (Resolved)

I have an unusual problem with my high beam headlights flashing. My equipment is 1994 Allegro Bus, diesel pusher. I have four headlights and when driving at night my last couple of trips, every now and then when driving with my brights, they go off...

Tinstar by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Mercedes-Benz Sprinter engine

Considering a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. What sort of routine maintenance is recommended? Like oil changes. What would be a ballpark cost for such maintenance?Thank youEd

ed6713 by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

What are these wires?

This is my first post here so please be gentle. I just bought a Thor Freedom Elite 28z and there are some wires that are on the starboard side near the front. I asked a bunch of people at Camping World but no one knew what these wires are.Anybody hav...

Propane tank information

Went to top off my propane tank the other day. I have to use a mirror to view the gauge on the tank. It showed just shy of 3/4 full before I went to the station.The refill guy said there was no room in the tank to fill it. He then checked all of h...

Gonzo42 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with Jayco Seneca 37TS

We've been looking at the 2014 Seneca 37TS. I was curious how you Seneca owners like your unit? It's a fairly large investment so would love to hear your feedback. Secondly, MSRP is around $185K loaded the way we want it. I've always had 5th wheels ...

HawkTX by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Polystyrene Insulated Sheet

Has anyone ever used this material between your day/night shades and the windows to help keep the cold out. My MH does not have double pane windows and it seems the chill comes right thru the glass and the window frame. 1-in x 4-ft x 8-ft Expanded Po...

pappaone by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes