Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Caulking

I got on top of my mh saturday to check the caulking. I was surprised to find that most of the caulking on the seams had thin cracks and even bubbles that turned to holes when pressed down. The mh is only one year old. Is it normal for the caulkin...

txhood by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Maintenance on Class A

The wife and I are trying to decide on a future fifth wheel or class A. If we go the class A route, it will be a 30-35' gas. I assume it would be a Ford V10 since that seems to be the only gas motor in this size of class A. I currently have a 30' ...

Looking for a Motorhome for permanent residence

I am looking for an RV to fully live in. My roommate will be joining me in my quest to travel the U.S. This RV will have to be used and fairly cheap in price (5,000 to 12,000) What RV will be best for me? I need something sturdy and can take punishme...

Value of a 1976 26 GMC motorhome. Restored.

Hello. Trying to help out a friend. This is a totally restored and and modernized motorhome. Everything from Satellite dish to Flat screens, all new appliances etc. all new tires. 136000 ish miles on original motor. (455 CI) My concern would be ...

Leaky fuel tank

I have a 1996 Holiday Rambler with a Ford F53 chassis. I need to know where to find a replacement 70 gallon fuel tank as mine is leaking. It's leaking from cracks from where they welded something inside of it. It's leaking in probably 8 or 9 differen...

Bypass Lever

I have a 2008 Fleetwood Tioga 31M. Under the kitchen sink, there is a small lever to the right that says it is for "bypass." I don't know what it is for. Can a Tioga owner can tell me? Thx.

Residential fridge and boondocking

Have solar and propane fridge currently. Looking at a new MH with a residential fridge. It comes with a battery and small dedicated system. Can anyone tell me from experience how long this will allow you to operate off the grid.before needing to r...

catkins by Explorer II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding Tint Film to Bathroom Window

When you look at the left side of my Leisure Travel Van Free Spirit, the whole "window" area is dark, except for the actual bathroom window, which is clear. You can see the bath curtains through the window, which sort of messes with the whole "steal...

k6dcp by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Consumer Group MembPlus - is it worth $139

I am trying to decide on wether or not a Class A Motorhome is "safe enough" for my likes. Obviously in most cases the main driver and passenger in a Class C cab are "safer" in any / most kinds of potential accidents. However, I am seriously tempted...

Water lines&storage

hI all,I've been fortunate to have been able to avoid most of the nasty winter weather by being in MExico and now in AZ. However, all good things must end. HEading back to Colorado next week but leaving the motor home here. Plan to pick it up again...

Satalitte Issue

Hooked up my TV and H21-200 receiver to portable dish and cant get signal.Instruction book says should have 771 and all I get is 775.Was on the phone 2 hours with direct TV with no results.Am sure someone has had same problem.

Reclining sofa in Class C

Has anyone switched out their OEM sofa for a dual reclining sofa in your Class C? Even though there is only my wife and myself, we would like to "kick back" when watching tv or reading, so that means one of us gets to lie on the sofa and the other h...