Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

RV Inspection

Does anyone know of a qualified tech to do an inspection/evaluation of a motorhome in the Dublin/San Francisco bay area?Thanks

Blue-OX Base Plate Bolts on Grand Cherokee

Has anyone installed the Blue-OX BX1115 base plate on the 1999-2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee.It comes with four 3/8-16 x 2” Hex Bolts, Grd. 5 to hold it on.This does not sound like much to me, the 1986 BII I was towing had four 12MM-1.75 X 50MM (near 1/2"...

subford by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Price of a new Sprinter based RV

We are thinking about trading our Class B Roadtrek for a Sprinter Class C. We see MSRPs from $100,000 to 130,000 on the sizes we are looking at (24 foot) from various manufacturers. My question is this: those of you who have actually bought a new...

PSW by Explorer
  • 52 replies
  • 0 likes

Atwood Furnace Problems

I have an Atwood model 8940 in my motorhome. When I first start the furnace it runs just fine and lights as it should. When it goes thru a cycle and shuts down then relights it does not light correctly. When it relights instead of getting a nice cal...

Shore Power

I just finished reading the article in the RV Daily Tips News Letter for July 11th. The person that posted was talking about "Shore Power Adapters" I bought a 50 amp to 30 amp adapter when I bought my "new" (to me) class "C" The news letter picture ...

Bad experience picking up RV at LaMesa RV in Davis, CA .

Picked up my new Class A last week at LaMesa RV in Davis, CA. Having dealt with LaMesa before, I should have expected problems, and I wasn't disappointed. My appointment was for 1:00 p.m., but when I got there, they were having a pot luck and weren...

Cannot get levelling jacks to go down

I have a 91 Pace Arrow with hydraulic leveling jacks. When I try to turn on the jack system, I get a red light saying my brakes are not set, even though they are. I've looked at the web site for the mfg of the jacks, but cannot find the exact one I h...

Comparing Thor to Impulse

We are interested in buying a Class C motor home. We have been researching the Four Winds Thor and the Winnebago Silver Impulse. What advice can you give to us?

Smitty54 by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

REPLACE SOFA/HIDE-A-BED

I am thinking of replacing the sofa/ bed with 2 recliner-rockers. This sofa/bed is the most uncomfortable unit devised by man. People say the floor is more comfortable to sleep on. not much better to sit on. We don't need the bed any more, so the rec...

wireman by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

hot water trank

Brand new member here, not new to camping-have always had a trailer, and just got my first motorhome. I have run into a problem I've never encountered before. My water tank won't fill, either from fresh water tank or city water hook-up. I have good...