Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Increasing towing capacity

I have a 1998 Fleetwood Bounder 34V it says gross towing weight is 3500 pounds I have a 4000 pound Jeep I want to tow how can iIncrease my towing capacity. My GCWR is 23500 pounds, motor home dry weight (UVW) including fuel is 17250, carrying capaci...

agm battery life

question buddy has two durcell 31 agm batteries he wants to sell ,used them for three years in a cabin for lights etc. he now has electric. is there much life left in these? I been thinking about a using them in my little boat with a 12v trolling mo...

Who can help me pick out a 600 watt solar sytem?

Ok gang.......I'm trying to put together a 600 watt solar system for my soon to be purchased 2017 Class A Fleetwood Bounder. The coach is equipped with 4 100ah 12 volt batteries and a 2000 watt inverter. It also has a Samsung residential fridge. I ...

mromberg by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

12 volt problems

thanks for looking at my post.. ok I replaced my house batteries because I let them go way below 12 volts and I killed them. but my problem is after I replaced the batteries and now they will not charge. they will not charge when plugged into shore p...

Replace my aquahot 375 help

I am a new RV guy bought an entegra 2012 only to find out the in floor heating system doesn't work..and has to be replaced any suggestions with what I don't know dealer really stuck it to me ..pls help with recommendations much appreciated

THOR Motor Coach

Anyone have experience, good or bad with THOR Class C Motor Homes. Currently looking at many different Brands, and Thor just happens to have a floor plan the wife likes. I have no experience with this manufacturer..

Card35 by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Interior adhesive

We are remodeling our 2008 Tiffin Allegro. We have removed all the window cornices/valances/decorations and shades. Installed solar roll up shades. But there are 2 places where I can’t get to with a drill to mount the new shades. So I thought I would...

beaubeau by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

2017 Legacy Headlight

I lost my low beam headlights on my 2017 Forest River Legacy 38C, I have looked high and low for a fuse and can't find it. The high beams and fog lights work and the light switch on dash is illuminated. I have looked in the fuse box located in the ba...

firewall, black expanding foam

After driving with our new gas class A in 20 degree weather have some minor leaks in the front firewall creating some minor comfort issues that just can't be resolved by the dash heater controls. I want to work on some of these infiltration leaks, b...

Sealant Recommendation Needed

Friends, I need your recommendation of an appropriate sealant for a 3/8" hole I had to drill to install a rear view camera. Trouble is, DAP and 3M don't make one that can be applied in cold weather. I have called both companies who have confirmed thi...

Atwood Levelegs

I have one jack that will only go down half way & isn't touching the ground, this jack will retract OK...this jack is on a 2007 Allergo 32BA using the electric jack system...anyone have this problem?...if so what did you do to repair the problem?

Kirkland motor oil

I see that Costco has their own brand of synthetic motor oil. Like other Kirkland branded items, is it any good? Having a sale on 2 pack of 5qt containers for $25 delivered.