Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Web attacks/intrusions?

2nd time...when using rvparkreviews.com, clicking on a link to what might be an interesting campground....it turns out to be one of the SUN company locations...my NORTON gives me an alarm of a "web attack" "intrusion attempt"...both times coming from...

Surge/voltage protectors

Looking o add a surge protector to our coach. Previously, I had a Progressive Industries unit for over 11 yrs and feel it's time for a new one. I notice that Camco and Southwire also make similar units. How do these comparet to the Progressive units?...

Where do you fill up

Well it seems that not a day goes since I brought my MH that I don't think of new questions to ask about motorhome travel. Here's another and again want to thank you all for you inputs, ahead of time. So question is where do most of you fill up you t...

dmctlc by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

p30 stumble problems/ fuel pressure regulators

Ok, so having a problem with up towing stumble when under load. I have 98 454 "j" 26wu Itasca on the last year that chevy produced it's P30 chassis. This stumble has been a real bummer, I checked the fuel pressure when the vehicle was new and it show...

lonfu by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Deep Cycle Battery Question

Not trying to rehash the 6volt vs 12 volt discussion .For those who have 12 volt batteries , what brand did you buy ? Are you happy with them ?

Tiffin rant

1 unit this is list of stuff I would think was above a Tiffin,this is my 4th motorhome I kind of been around the block22 the window on the pass. seat leaks ,just a little bit only when it rains3 the jacks sage on driver side every 2or3 days had to ra...

sssooo by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Cape May to Norwood MA

OK, so we made it down to Assateague MD and will be returning via the Lewes to Cape May Ferry so want to go from Cape May NJ to MA NOT via 95 N at all if possible. We were in traffic just South of New Haven to the NY state line for 2 hours or more a...

RVER by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

outdoor patio mat

iam tired of buy a new patio mat every winter where i spend my winter the site is all rock and the rocks wear thru the mat and i was wondering if there is some thing i could put down first so the rocks dont wear thru

Overhead Entertainment Area Winnebago 29b - materials

I am in the process of installing tv mount in entertainment area above cab area on my Winnebago Minnie 29b. When looking for a place to mount articulating arm. I noticed Winnebago never finished off the area behind cabinets of the overhang with anyth...

2002 National Dolphin - Generator Problem

Hello,I have a 2002 National Dolphin with a Generac 009592-5 generator.Sometimes the generator runs, but it does not power the RV. For example, this evening we hit a pothole and the electrical (that is controlled by the generator) shut down, but the ...

RSturm by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tire life

Is there any consesus on how soon you replace tires on a motorhome? I'm about to purchase a motorhome with tires dated 3811. I think I should replace them even though they look like new, just to be safe.Anybody disagree?

Ro646a by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

TV Mounnt from Harbor Freight?

I need a tv mount that swivels so we don't have to turn our heads to the side for viewing. Harbor Freighr has a $37 mount everyone raves about. Don't know if it will atand up to travel vibrations. Has anyone used this full motion mount in their coac...