Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Looking for NASCAR location for Class A

I am looking for a NASCAR track in the southeast where you can park your Class A at an elevation above the track to watch the race. We use to go to Darlington and stay in the infield. Too old to sit on top of MH anymore. I have seen these locations o...

electric toilet

I have a thetferd electric flushing stool. it isn't working like it used to after my grandson been flushing it several times . it has the 2 buttons , one for water only and one for flushing . the flush cycle used to have water running and it would o...

Fridge -Replacing Norcold With Home Style Unit

My Norcold has failed a second time and melted the insulation around the propane burner. And that is with a new Amish cooling unit installed two years ago. So, my question is, what does it run to replace the double door Norcold with ice maker and wi...

USMC46 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Damon Daybreak

Looking to upgrade a little. We want a little more room and have been looking at a unit 2007 Daybreak 3276 model. Low miles 28800 and we like the floor plan and amenities. Dealer wants 39,900 and seems to be inline as I have tried to get a good price...

dr3x by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Wood rot

Not knowing much about motorhomes and the fact this 1993 allegro bay 27.5 class c motorhome was free , i will ask this question. Before i got this rv there was a water leak on the left side in the bunk over the cab. The wood inside the wall is rotted...

Tramp844 by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

exterior face lift on a 1988

Hello I have a 1988 gulfstream and was thinking of giving it a face lift to the exterior by putting on newer style striping ( swoosh style)and might paint the bottom belly a different color that will blend in with the striping.Has anyone out there wi...

Mopar home or no home! What to look for?

Newbie here, looking for my first RV. For my wife and I and two kids 11 and 9. Mostly weekend trips but want to travel cross country at some point. Must be a dodge! I know the small blocks well. Even have one in my boat. They call it a 340 superbee I...

Dwade277 by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

After years of going straight my DP is going straight again.

After 12 years and 70K miles of rock solid handling my 04 Dynasty is wanting to go to the right. In the past I could let go of the steering wheel for 15+ seconds without changing lanes but now I'd be in the ditch. It still handles well... does not wa...

Ivylog by Explorer III
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes

1994 Bounder Engine swap

I just purchased a 1994 bounder with a 454.Wondering if anyone else has done an engine swap on one, trying to figure out the best way to pull the engineUp and through the cab, down and out, or through the front.Any tips appreciated.

Dump station to close I5

The dump stations on the I5 rest area just north of Camp Pendleton is closing permanently Sept 12,2016. Just a heads up for those who use it.

rkentzel by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Life on the road in DP

So we have been on the road for two months in our 18 yo class C with no slides and have decided that we need to move up to a DP. We are having the classic discussion over a 10 yo quality versus a newer entry DP. For background I will briefly review o...

jpsage by Explorer
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes

Used DP, Miles vs Years

Next question on the search for next MH.I have decided (although DW is not totally on board yet) that a 10-12 yo quality DP is a the best deal for us, but....I see so many posts on DP chassis outlasting the MH and I witness the rattles in our Jambo a...

jpsage by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Switched Forums----Again

In our on-going quest for the perfect camping rig we have traded our TT for a Renegade Villagio. It's a long story but we just plumb wore out our little Bullet Ultra Lite on our 14,000 mile, four month jaunt to Alaska and points north. (And we are no...

lizzie by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes