RV Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice before your next adventure? Look no further.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Good way to listen to a little music.

I am looking for ideas on how to play some music with either wireless or wired speakers for inside & outside of motorhome? I don't need something that will blow the neighbors away....nice simple and no drilling holes into the rig. Probably hooked up ...

Weber Q200 Trash?

So I have a Weber Q200 that I bought and used for two years while we had our camper. It worked great when we did use it but we sold our whole camping rig in 2011. Last summer I tried using it at home and it wouldn't heat up. So I finally called Web...

2014 1st Trip - Shakedown

Finally had a moment to head out on our 2014 shakedown trip. Went 2 1/2 hrs away to Watkins Glen (KOA), for the Smokin'Summer Wine Tour on Seneca Lake. We toured friday after noon and all day saturday. Excellant tour, with many solid wines! Ended o...

Hazmat codes

Does anyone know a site that gives the codes on semis for transporting hazadorous materials. I believe gas is 1203.

bgant4 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

w/d bars noise suppresion

I have a w/d hitch on my trailer/truck. When towing the noise when turning is driving the better half batty, is there any way to quiet the noise from the bars sliding against metal? Have tried some grease on the metal to metal contact areas, no hel...

stratcat by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Camp Host Needed

We are looking to fill a camp host position at Cottonwood campground. The Frenchman lake complex is located 35 miles from Reno Nevada on the California side of the border. The position is a paid position of 40 hour a week and we supply your site, wat...

prier5 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello Mister Dummy!!

OK – Let’s start with the facts and set the scene:1-He ‘thinks’ he is an ‘experienced’ MoHo owner with 3 gassers and a ‘new to me’ diesel pusher – about 15 years of getting the various rigs around the continent – including Alaska and Mexico.2-On ever...

ccxnola by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

windshield trauma

Anyone have a a windshield crack going over speed bumps in an RV park? I've never seen speed bumps inside an rv park until we visited here in S. Austin. These things are (measured) six inches tall. We had to negotiate a 90 degree turn with very littl...

black tank blocked

when in Yuma last winter I learned a lesson and boy I don't want to do that again. I went out to empty the back tank and pulled the handle. every thing was going fine until DW called me to tell me something and BANG a senior moment. I forgot the c...

old_guy by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

DC fans reversed

I just realized today that the 12vDC fan for the stove hood and the bathroom vent are running backwards. These are the small cheap DC motors. However, the blower for the heater is running correctly.I guess I can reverse the wiring but I'd sure like...