Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Fresh Water Tank Gages

The gages on my FW tank seem to have locked up on 2/3ds full-after 13 yrs of good service.How can I clean the tank and the gage sensors?

grouchrc by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

06 trail sport

l found the leak and got over 3/4 of the floor removed, only thing now is removing the furnace, it is a Atwood 8500 l have got it loose from the inside and can move it from side to side. is there something holding it from the outside, seem like it so...

refrigerator replacement on Phaeton 2006

I have a 2006 phaeton on my 2nd NorCold fridge, and done with it, going to replace with household. Does anyone know what will fit in the cabinet, what brand anyone has used. Having problems finding the top to bottom length to fit. looks like i have a...

Heater won't light.

I have a 2010 Palomino Sabre 30 BHDS with a Suburban SF-35F heater.On our last trip, the heater started acting up. I wouldn't light probably 80-90% of the time. The fan would run for 30 seconds or so, and then it would stop.I figured that it may be ...

Need MH Service in Atlanta Area

the dealership where we bought our MH has gone out of business. Can anyone refer us to MH friendly shop for service in the Atlanta area? We need new tires, balance, front end alignment and muffler repairs. We have a '07 Winnebago Class A, Workhors...

TC_Z by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Quick Test of Eco-Worthy MPPT Controller

Ordered it on 3 Oct arrived at the door 23 Oct free shipping. Controller rated to 42V so watch that. EG I have it on one 230w panel, Voc 37v at 25C, so would be more Voc at cold temps.Not able to do proper testing with Trimetric to measure, but ri...

BFL13 by Explorer II
  • 99 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP with Tire Pressure Monitors

I put mine on yesterday ,when I went out this morning the alarm was going off, took the monitors off the wheels and checked my tire pressure and each wheel had lost up to 10 pounds of pressure, did I put them on the valve stem to tight? to loses? I p...

JohnDoe by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

V10 fuel filter replacement

I have a 2003 Four Winds MH with a Ford V10. Is there an inline fuel filter that can safely be changed by a regular person? If so, where is it located? I had a fuel pump replaced a couple of years ago and it said on the bill that they replaced a fuel...

Help Zantrax freedom 458 and equalizing

I am equlizing my batteries and I dont remember the red orange and green light flashing on the remote controll counsel in the past. It is charging at full rate of 15.5 volts and has been for 4.5 hours am getting a acid smell in the 5ver the batteries...

CREATO by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Generator Overload

We recently traded the old '95 Sportsman for a '05 Cougar. The sportsman ran on two- 6 volt batteries, the new one has two 12 volt batteries. My problem is that my Honda 2000 ran everything fine on the old trailer, except the AC. First trip out with ...

¡Look at (and READ) the pink stuff jug!

On the advice of a friend that used to be a product engineer for a major OE chemical supplier, I have started reading the jugs of RV anti-freeze that I have. The old ones were straight Propylene Glycol (safe to drink). The newer ones have giant let...

Replacing microwave, model no longer made

Last weekend, our microwave stopped heating. It is a 10 year old Samsung 1cuft no longer produced. I took it into a repair shop on Monday for a free estimate, where it sat until yesterday. I went into the shop and the tech said they usually aren't...

SFVdave by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

12V Quick Drain or ???

I have a 2006 R Vision TRAIL SPORT 22QB with the Atwood TP3 SS Convertor/chargerI too have a Battery Drain/Open Circuit somewhere. When I attach the battery cable it sparks, telling me something is drawing power. It alos does this at the Power Cord...

Heads UP 120w flexible Solar $145

Unisolar 120w roll out self stick solar panels $145 eachgreat pricecould be NOS, found them while surfingNo afiliation, thought you guys might be interestedshort supply , says 16 in stockunisolar 120w , $145

MrWizard by Moderator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes