Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

LifePO4 batteries

Figured I'd repost this, start over and maybe the same 4 or so guys that hijacked it would be tired out and let others that ARE using LiFePO4 get a word in and discuss it.I see a lot of folks are transitioning to Lithium and it reminds me of Solar wh...

Cydog15 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Buying/evaluating a used Harbor Freight hydraulic crimper?

Somebody has one for sale for half price in the town that I'm in, says it was only used a couple times. time2roll,I see from a search here that you bought one. Do you still like it?Reading the reviews, I see that people complain about the dies wearin...

Naio by Explorer
  • 56 replies
  • 0 likes

Searching For Toad Console

In front of the bench seat between dash. To hold coffee, coins, tolls, cell phone etc.Every vehicle is different and one size fits one car.Does anyone make a variety of sizes?Thank You

Level Alert when i turn on faucet

edit: Never mind it was the battery. I was viewing the voltage on the solar display. They didnt budge. But when i press and hold the voltage display on the level monitor it drops to empty. Im gonna cut the speaker for now. Previous owner installed mi...

self adjusting brake problem

This is posted for a friend, he has a white cargo trailer. I don't know the brand or axle. I have Electric, self adjusting, brake assemblies. I always shoot my hubs at the bearing location at any stop I make. I use one of those inexpensive IR Laser ...

Onan 4000 Microliite Carb Spewing Gas from Air Filter

Hi everybodyI had a surging issue with my Onan 4000 Microlite (800 hours)I would clean the carb and sometimes it would fix it and sometimes notSo I bought a new Amazon Carb, Fuel Pump and Fuel FilterI put it all in and the generator started right up ...

Propane adapters

Howdy All,I have a Camp Chef Everest stove. Love it! But it is a bit of a propane hog. I want to attach to a regular propane tank. Yes, I know there are adapters for that but the tank on my tear drop is mounted 20' or so from the tank and I don't fin...

madlabs by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

GC’s finally bit the dust

GC’s bit the dust - Click here - disregard the wrong heading...https://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/29781323.cfmThanks, 3 tons

3_tons by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Check engine light

I have a 2007 Damon Tuscany on a (2006) Freightliner chassis with a Cat C7. I recently added 65 gallons of fuel and when leaving the pumps to get to the road, about a hundred yards travelled, the check engine light came on and although the engine wa...

gtschulz by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Remote start generators - no load at start?

I'm considering picking up a remote start generator (something along the lines of a Champion 3400 watt). Reading the operation manual, it says that you cannot remote start the generator under load. Doesn't that entirely defeat the purpose of having a...

phemens by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Dometic roof hatch parts source?

I have a Dometic hatch over the bed in my camper, a Lance 855S and the strings have come loose and disconnected on the screen and shade slides. The part # is BG1392. When I google the part #, the sources are either England or Australia. Does anyon...

Problem installing cooling unit

I am replacing a cooling unit in a RM2652 Dometic refrigerator and can't seem to get the screws in the freezer area to line up with the reconditioned cooling unit holes. Everything else seems to fit alright except for that. Has anyone encountered thi...

Winegard Rayzer Z1 antenna signal questions

Hello all. Hope all is well. I have a 2017 Forest River Micro Light that came with the Rayzer Z1 tv antenna. I have not really been able to pick up tv signal with it. Others around with differnet campers/antenna's are picking up channels. I know...

Rmabus by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes