Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Windows 10

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 28828214

vic46 by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

50 amp Smart Energy management system

Hi all from sunny Florida. WE have a 2004 Holiday Rambler Ambassador class A RV. My problem, last weekend we were out to Horseshoe Beach. We lost all DC interior lights. All A/C works fine. The display panel in the hall has no lights either,except fo...

goldtop1 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Auxiliary Battery??

Just acquired a 2003 Trail-Lite R Vision 21rb class C motorhome. Where is the house battery, if there is one?? Also "check engine light" won't shut off. Oil has been changed about 3,000 miles ago. (This is our 5th motorhome).Thanks, Florida

anchor by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

How we dewinterize our travel trailer

So we dewinterized a few weeks ago before our trip to Charleston and just got around to editing the video. Here's a quick video of how we do it if you're interested.https://youtu.be/gtME3b-q7W8A question for everyone else, do you sanitize your hot w...

RVcircus by Explorer II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Attaching Solar Trickle Charge to RV Cover

I want to keep my trailer covered in storage AND I want to keep my batteries charged without having to lug them to and from storage. Wondering what methods, if any, folks have used to attach solar panels to their RV covers while in storage.Thanks in ...

Replace carpet skirt on slide with something else??

Our galley slide carpet skirt sticks out about 6" and covers the gap between the slide floor and the RV floor. It is not a flush fit - the slide bottom is about 2" above the RV floor.The carpet has gotten wet a few times due to spills and is now funk...

NHE 6.5 - Not Getting Gasoline

This is an Onan NHE 6.5 in my 1986 Holiday Rambler Class A 30' motorhome. It is the original equipment. It has run well most years since I have had it - 11 years now.Twice - once last year, and now again, it has stopped running for what I'm sure is ...

Fridge Flue Temperature

We recently bought a 2003 Pleasure-Way van. It has a Dometic RM 2353 fridge with two side-wall vents for draft. It is the manual model with a Piezo igniter. It is a 3-way. To check the fridge operation, with a thermometer in the refer' area reading 7...

Electric jack manual crank

Are these things for real?I've tried to use the manual crank on an electric tongue jack on two different trailers.Each crank handle has bent while trying to crank the tongue up or down.Last night I had to move my current camper, but I have the batter...

Water line/tank question.

I keep my 2004 Coachman Cascade TT parked on my property located in upstate NY a distance from where I live. I have no services.Last weekend I decided to de-winterize the water system as the weather was great. Little did I know a polar vortex is comi...

Real low price on PV panels

Solarblvd has used Sharp 216W panels on sale for $109. These might fit the bill for some that have limited real estate on the roof since they are only 36" wide. They state Sharp will continue the 25 yr warranty for the remaining 20 yrs. Made in USA.S...

westend by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

2001 National Seaview Fuse Panel Diagram

I'm trying to help a friend with an electrical problem, and I need a diagram/layout for the 12v fuse panel in the left armrest besides the driver's seat.The manual she has shows a photo of the panel, but not a layout ID'ing what fuse is what. And I'v...

Water Filter

Anyone have any thoughts on how long water can sit in an under-sink filter between camping trips without becoming a health problem?

allenm by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Dometic 15BTU Air Fan Blade Problem

Our Air Conditioner had a fan blade break off yesterday. Of course it is plastic. We research ordering the part soon. However, I am not sure how to get the old one off?? Anyone could assist with this, it would be wonderful!