Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Generator repair - Generac Q-55G

I completed a trouble shooting and repair on the Generac generator in a 1999 mororhome. It might help someone else who might have similar generator problems. The post is a little long but the details will help anyone having the same problem.The gen...

cm by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Attic vent update

Folks:I received a final reply from Jayco regarding the type of roof I have on my fiver.According to their specs....and given its a roof with radius....there is no space that could accommodate an attic vent.The only space up there is the spacing betw...

Eternabond prep and install advice

I purchased a 50' roll of 6" wide to lay along the roof edge on each side of my 5er. You can see i have had a couple of incidents with trees that put a few quarter size tears in the rubber roof.I hear prep and install is everything when it comes to l...

HWH Jack's

We have the older swing down 4 joy stick control HWH system. The only issue I've ever had with them is that on occasion I have to reset the 12 volt circuit breaker. OK, so now, they aren't going down....the HWH panel lights up and the fuse on that pa...

New vs old Ford observation.

When I started looking at newer MHs (2006-2008) on the Ford Chassis I was amazed at the amount of engine noise in 2 gear do to the higher rpms compared to my old 454. Last week I test drove two 2015 MH's on the Ford Chassis and they seemed much more ...

Gjac by Explorer III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Schwintek slideout question

I have 2012 era Schwintek slideouts. One is the small bedroom 22" and one is large living area 40".When doing just a one night stay, I leave the truck hooked up, but would like to stop doing a lot of the work I currently do. That is:- According t...

fred42 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Mexicowander's new toy

I'll have to let him explain what the heck it does, features, ratings, amps, Volts, etc. Probably BORG power supply related is my guess.

air conditioner on generator

My AC's won't run on the generator but work fine hooked up to land power. The power monitor indicates I am getting 50 amps but the trouble code on the AC's indicate no 120 volt power. The breaker switch on the generator is on. Appreciate your thought...

Water Heater problem

Need some opinions guys,My 1995 Atwood water heater is acting up. It would not fire up. I replaced the hi-lo sensors and the fusible link thinking the sensors might be the problem. Still wouldn't fire. In fact it does nothing. No sparking, no so...

whit by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Ford e350 shifter

Read this on another forum, and thought it was important. I haven't been able to check mine yet, but plan to do so soon.Sorry, cant make a clicky on my ipad. http://www.thorforums.com/forums/f8/e350-wont-shift-out-drive-2308.html

air conditioner

I have a 2008 Itasca Cambria with a coleman air/heat conditionerwhile camping I was running the air and was working good would cycleon and off just fine then when it came on again heard a noise thengetting no cool air as fan stop running although the...

Can a new LP regulator go bad?

Had a new regulator installed on my motorhome in July (2 months ago).Now, when using the stove, for example, the flame on one burner starts out ok but within 20-30 seconds it dies down to nearly nothing.BTW, I have an outdoor grill with a gas line of...