Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Help! No hot water!

We have a 2005 Forest River Sunseeker Model 2680. We thought we had her all figured out but on our first trip we can't get any hot water to come out! We know the tank is working as we checked the pressure thingy and water came out. But it won't flow ...

Help ! Looking at a Trek Safari and have a few questions

I am looking at a 1998 Trek with 60k miles,,,454 engine, with headers, upgraded steering device all new brakes and tires....questions and concerns,,,,The windows have the seal creeping issue,,,,what is the best most cost effective repair ??The roof s...

Mufflers

Hello friends. I'm going crazy searching online for replacement mufflers for my coach. see my profile for make, model etc.If you have the same workhorse UFO chassis with GM Vortec 8.1 in the rear, I would appreciate your feedback.

Profcadd by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Norcold refrigerator not working despite propane burning

I have a 12 year old RV with a norcold refrigerator, serial CU1571912. As it gave me the NO CO code in the past, I decided to give it one more go.I have reset it via a jumper wire.I made sure that the motorhome is dead level.I powered it on. It does ...

ichudov by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

New Class C

We are considering going to a class c. We are currently in a class a..Would like to go about 30.Wondering what brand is mostly recommended..Looked at a Winnebago Aspect ,it was ok but a lot we didn't like..

T_bone1 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Flat Towing

I've recently purchased an older Class C and was wondering how I would know what, or how much, I can tow with it? I have some of the literature but I haven't seen the towing capability.

mikemc53 by Explorer II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cab-over storage - cabinets vs bunk

Currently dragging a travel trailer around, and looking at some motor homes online. Something that the wife & I had liked about class C motorhomes in general was the cab-over bunk/storage area, both for general storage and for extra berthing if we h...

inverter switch

I need help.I own a 2015 fleetwood discovery (40G). I need to know the exact location of the inverter on/off switch. My inverter will not work and the LED light INV in the control panel above the entry stairs is not lit. I can't find the inverter or ...

Looking for Online website to order tires

In the past I have seen people post that they ordered tires online and got good prices. The tires are delivered to their shop of choice for mounting.I cannot remember these online sites or remember their names. Any help? The ones I have do not have...

Klueck by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Any info about National Islander MoHos?

Hi all, we are looking at a 2003 40' 9402. We were wondering about this brand...if anyone has any experience with them, or heard of anyone else having issues/problems, or if happy with theirs.I was told that there had been a couple of leaks which ha...

Fuel Leak ... need mobile diesel mechanic

just started today,took ten minutes to start, first around noon when we wanted to leave the grocery, then later in the evening going back to homebase locationI did have a mechanic, i called him, he has stopped doing mobile and is shop only, wants me ...

MrWizard by Moderator
  • 52 replies
  • 0 likes

Shopping for used DP

Hello everyone,We are shopping for a DP coach. Originally we looked at new but have decided to pay cash for a used one to see if we are truly going to use it before dropping $180k or more for a new rig.There are lots of $40k-$50k coaches out there an...

smp005 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

2017 Winnebago Fuse 23T

Hello and thank you for the add to RV.NET! We are considering purchasing a new 2017 WBGO Fuse 23T/diesel.. Anyone out there own one..pros, cons, issues? This will be our first RV to own..have traveled in a different WBGO to Alaska. TIA for your help

mccabin by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Engine cooling Question

I have a Freightliner chassis, and a CAT C7 engine.I am going on a tip next week and and was checking all my fluids.The overflow coolant tank was low, had a little fluid on the bottom.So I added a gallon to get it up to the full line.I ran the engine...

JCat by Explorer III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes