Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Winnebago Brave 2015

Does anyone have one of the new retro type? Can anyone speak of quality? Value? Any advice or info? Already looked on Winny sites. Not much info.

Older class A, could become mine

My wife and I have found a 1999 Monaco Windsor that is in great shape. We are considering buying it as our first motor home. Once we get acquainted with RVing we will decide if someday we want to move on to something newer. The price is around the...

2016 newmar ventana slideout problems

I have a new 2016 Ventana. I had problems with the door side slide not going in, the dealer is fixing the problem by reprogramming the control module to accept a higher amperage up to the max. of 30 amps. He said this reprogramming may have to be don...

Ole_B by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Carpet Floor Mats for 2004 E450 Class C

Am looking for a pair of carpet floor mats for the driver and passenger side of our Class C, 2004 Ford E450 chassis. Anyone have some suggestions on some good quality mats. The floor carpet is in pretty good shape, I just need some new mats to fres...

Idea for sealant under corner moldings

In the process of some wall to over cab bunk floor repairs. Removed the aluminium molding that comes up around corner of overhead. I was planning on using Eternabond under the moulding. It will have to have many relief cuts on the outside half. No...

Which isWhivh

I have 3 12v batteries on my '98 Monoco Windsor. 1 on the top shelf and 2 on the bottom. So which controls what or how can I tell?

open under hood fuse box

Greetings!I stupidly shorted out the house battery when installing it in the dark. I think (hope) I blew a fuse in the power distribution fuse box under the hood. Everything dead. 2005 Ford E450. I can't find the right combination to open the covert ...

hilcntry by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Awning Edge Polycord

The yellow poly cord on the left side (trailing edge; not roll tube edge or frame edge at trailer), of my RV awning comes out through a small hole in the fabric. The hole looks like it was "stamped" into the awning material. Can anyone tell me if the...

Got a hole in my shower tub

I just discovered a hole in my shower tub. I have a 22 foot class C, and we use the tub for storage not showering. Something tipped over and did the damage. It's not very big, just a slit that looks like it was made with your thumbnail, but it is pie...

transmission temp guage not indicating temp

A while back both trany temp guages, analog and allison control pad, stopped indicating temp .... the pad doesn't show temp but was showing code 70 which is too low sump temp to show fluid level.I took it to an allison shop and it worked for them rig...

sew0177 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Low Mileage, Still Change the Oil?

We have a Jayco on the Ford 450, I put less than a 1000 miles on the last oil change five months ago. Geeze, maybe a dumb question, but with such low miles do I still need an oil change before our long trip this month?

tank drain

when is the best position to drain your tanks?when the rv is on the ground,or when it is on site and level. do the tanks drain slop to the rear.???

happy-2 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Help needed - plexiglass inserts for door

Had plexiglass inserts cut for our screen door. Having difficulty keeping them in place. Small tabs originally used keep coming loose/falling out. Difficulty seems to be with the very short screws used - seems hard to find a place to anchor anything....

butyl tape under gutter or not?

OK so I am putting down new rubber on my roof & I'm trying to figure out where to place the butyl tape when it come to the sides of the rv. When I pulled the old roof off there was butyl between the metal edge & the rv. Then the rubber was glued over...

B_B_Upch by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes