Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Shaw Satellite service

Hi everyone: Another newbie question-we have a satellite dome on top of our RV but are thinking of using Shaw Satellite TV service for travel in Canada and U.S. which apparently is not compatible with our Dome satellite. We have been told that our ro...

Quality of the new Fleetwood

I am currently considering upgrading from a gasser to a DP. I would like to consider all reasonable modelsI had previously been leery of Fleetwood, based on many reports of quality control problems.Lately, I have been hearing that the new Fleetwood c...

viajante by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

electric step out when headllights turned on...

Hi. I have a 2012 Fleetwood jamboree sport 25g ford E-450 for few months and recently, a problem occured with the electric step. When door is closed and electric step off (conditions where the step would retract), if the truck headlights are turned o...

mamou by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrecked RV

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 26900666

Manocc1 by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fire Hazard Appliance Recalls Updated 2/13/2010

For specific information;Fire Hazard - Appliance Recalls - Norcold, Samsung and moreNorcold Recall Information as of 2/13/2010Samsung Microwave OvensMr. Heater HeatersFirst Alert Smoke & CO Detector RecallDometic Refrigerator Recall

JohnnyT by Explorer II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

For The "Camping Van Conversions" Forum

Welcome to the Camping Van Conversions Forum ! ... ( CVC ) 1. Hey, I just signed up and wanna ask a question! Any tips for getting my "Topic" to attract lots of attention?Try and make the "Topic" as descriptive, but yet concise as possible. This w...

Welcome to the Class C Motorhome Forum

Welcome to the group. If you have a Class C or just like to chat about them, this is the place. People sometimes get confused by Class C's called "B+", "Super C" or other things. A Class C is any motorhome built on a cutaway chassis. Class C's oft...

HiTech by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Class A Frequently Asked Questions Updated 7/10/2015

The purpose of the thread is to provide sort of a repository of noteworthy threads... There is such a wealth of valuable information available. If you think there is a thread or a post that would be a help to others send me a PM or email with the ti...

JohnnyT by Explorer II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes