Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

1987 22 ft Chieftan radiator issues

We recently purchased a very nice 87 22 ft Winnebago Chieftan. Yesterday the battery died and we had to get a jump,as soon as the motor turned over I watched all the antifreeze pour out onto the ground.A few hours later when I started it more fluid ...

Europa USA

I have an 1997 Europa USA P230 Is there a owners group that I could join?

Pepedirt by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Weldex back-up camera

I have a 2004 Fleetwood Southwind m/h with a in dash Weldex back-up camera that has a mind of its own, comes on when i hit a bump then goes off at the next bump. The monitor looks like it is near imposible to get out of the dash. Acts like a loose w...

Getting help from ALISON

Have you ever tried to get help from ALISON ? Their ability to talk to any one is very limited. All I want to is what pin does what on the Transmission module.this is what you must do to get this info.(( That said, you can find WTEC 3 Tech Data on t...

Tom_Barb by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

tag axle shocks

Hello All,Could someone help me with a part number for shocks used on a Mor-Ryde tag axle on a 1997 Ford f53? The coach is a Holiday Rambler 36wgs. Thanks in advance.John

john_dw by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Dingy towing

I have a 2018 Minnie Winnie 33 foot with a V10 I want to tow my jeep wangler 5000LBs from NC to Kentucky the mountain in Ashville is steep will my rig towed this ok or you think over heating will be a problem.

NC4ME by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Cruise Control Monaco Executive Roadmaster Chasis

Hello, I don't think I've owned an RV that has ever had working cruise control LOL. I have a 2006 Monaco Executive with a Roadmaster chasis. The cruise control for the Smart Wheel system apparently that it has is on the steering column and it is butt...

Water pump off/on switch inside RV

Hello. I have a 1996 Monaco Dynasty and would like to locate the water pump on/off switch(es) inside RV. I have used city water for water and have not used fresh water tanks although I want to use fresh tanks which will require water pump. Thank ...

levelers

I do not have auto levelers. So with that said what are some of easiest and simplest ones to use? What is average cost to have auto ones installed. Thank you

beeman1 by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Newby questions

Do the new Class C motorhomes with the Ford chassis come with the 10 speed transmission? I understand the engines are detuned, but what other main differences are there in the driveline compared to a F350 or F450? From those with experience with TT a...

Hemling by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Breaks and 12V system

OK, I've got a 2006 National SeabreezeLX, Ford F53 with the V-10. Today while driving 65mph on I-95 I lost all 12V and the engine died. I was able to get it to the berm, and troubleshooting showed the altenator died. So I fired up the Genny, and i...

Class b generator needed

Looking to buy a class b it has a place for a generator but the owner bought it without. It is a 2021 model I called Cummins not available locally until after January 01 of 2022 what’s up on onboard generators?