Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Brake Light Switch fix

Hi folks!,My brake light switch on my 1996 f53 needs to be replaced. I can find them easily enough costing $4-$25, but some of the cheaper ones (on clearance) are listed as "SLS-93", while very similar looking others are showing "SLS-93T" at a higher...

RV Repair Club

Has anyone seen this "RV Repair Club". I received an email to join for free. Their site is supposed to have all sorts of videos, tips and tricks, etc for doing your own repair. They send a weekly email with some kind of DIY repair. I went on their...

Tinstar by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

are scissor-type stability jacks worth it?

We have a 2007 Fleetwood Jamboree 26J. The front and rear have been upgraded with Koni FSD shocks and Hellwig sway bars.We also have a set of two fairly standard scissor-type stability jacks to help keep the rig steady when we are parked. Are they ...

deprived by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

07 Damon Tuscany Batteries

Can anyone provide me with the Chassis Battery specs. for a 2007 Tuscany by Damon. I need to replace the two chassis batteries but the labels are no longer legible and I need to know the group size, amp hour rating etc. so I can purchase new. Any h...

airmx by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

diesel pusher floorplan.

I am looking for a DP that looks like my living room. Instead of two sofas I want two nice recliners on one side that face a desk which has a big screen TV that rises up out of it at the push of a button. If anyone has advice on a brand or model of...

Need some help with Black Tank Sensors

This is not the standard issue with the sensors reading full all the time. In 2013 replaced our black tank sensors with the Horst Miracle Probes and they have been working great always accurate, This last time dumped and flushed our black tank and no...

Ramair by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Magnetic Mount

I recently ordered and received a SIRIUS XM Onyx radio for my Baystar MH. Everything is good until I attempted to place the magnetic antenna. Since everything is rubber and fiberglass the antenna won't stick. I did barely get it to attach to a row ...

day 1 of full superman rv paint job

Hi guys and gals we started our redo full body (superman)Paint job on our 89 southwind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6tC-jlKMdM&list=PLTOE2gob1lTswXkG5K4l2tnuhhZYpTKcM

MandJ_01 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Hercules Tires

I've read some old, but good, comments on Hercules. Anyone out there with recent experience. I am replacing my Mich XZE 235/80R 22.5....all 6.I was just told that the Hercules 902, described as 255/70R 22.5, is a good replacement for the Michelin...

jimzhr by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Seat Recover

Pulled off Thor peeling seat covers and replaced with new ones I got from flexsteel

fourmat by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Fiberglass Roof Maintenance

My 2000 Winnebago Ultimate Advantage has a roof that I would love to know how to clean well and put a coating or whatever on it to protect it better. If a light rubbing compound is needed, no problem. I will do all the work myself. Roof is in good co...

werni9 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Airing up tires with compressor

A while back I asked for advice in a thread labelled "jacks." I was looking to equip myself to deal with a roadside/travel tire emergency. I got lots of good advice. As part of that kit I got a 120V air compressor:I also got what seemed like a grea...

Onan generator question

When parked for any length of time the gender flashes ignition on and off. I can get to quit when I push the start button for couple of seconds,but it soon returns. This is a 7500 model is on.

tinkerer by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

RV Camping near the Sonny Bono Salton Sea NWR

We are headed from Tucson to the Sonny Bono Salton Sea National Wildlife Refuge in southern CA and are interested in finding a good campsite near the Refuge. We are open to either an established RV park with hookups or roughing it in a campground w/...

dufferdj by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes