Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Wilson RV Ohio

Anyone have any experience with Wilson RV in Sunbury OH? Good? Bad? Can only find 1 review online and considering having work done there. Thx.

Sidewall Problems/"Gassing"/Checking of Paint

I am having a dialogue with my coach maker (Thor) about the paint degradation on my 2005 Mandalay caused by deficient sidewalls. I am looking for some financial accomodation for the "disappearing" suface paint (clearcoat). This problem has been discu...

Adjust Headlights - 2010 Dodge Sprinter?

Just changed headlight bulbs on our 2010 Four Winds Chateau on a Dodge Sprinter (Mercedes) 3500 chassis.Have not yet been back on road but they appear to be aimed a little high.Are there adjustment screws?Thanks.

Country Coach SOLD

Effective TODAY CC has been sold to Winnebago. Lock stock and barrel.!" I am pleased to announce that, effective today, I have sold the Country Coach Campus and intellectual property to Winnebago Industries."From Ron Lee

Sully2 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Country Coach to Winnebago Ind.

Country Coach has just sold their brand to Winnebago Ind.Future coaches won't be re-branded Winnies, but specifically built Country Coach brands.

buta4 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Replace bathroom sink

Has anybody replaced the plastic bathroom sink that has the little plastic plug in the drain to hold water with a real porcelain or cast iron sink with a real pop up drain?I realize the difference in weight. Just wondering if the hole in the counter...

2015 Itasca 27N review

What happened to Winnebago quality? Picked up the coach in late April and have gone 2500 miles. Here are my issues.1 Most water connections leak after driving 200 miles2 Water heater board went out.3 Kitchen faucet defective and flooded basement bays...

RVMike by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

POWER PROBLEM WITH NEWMAR, NEWBIE

Help with new owner. Electical problem. I just got a 2003 Newmar Mountain Aire. 38 ft. gas. Chevy engine. Love it so far. Purchased 5 weeks ago and spent 3 weeks in backyard learning unit. Used generator 2 weeks with no problem. Kept it connected to ...

revrick3 by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Diesel Engine Repairs

We're shopping for a replacement for our much loved '87 Falcon, and are looking at a LTV Free Spirit on the Mercedes Benz diesel engine. We've driven a couple and loved the drive, but most of the used models we're looking at have over 70K miles. At...

Gas Range burner not working

Went to turn on the left rear burner on the range top - Wedgewood Vision 3 burner - and it would not light. The other two burners light just fine. There is plenty of propane and water heater also works fine. I lit the burner with a lighter and it lig...

01 Jamboree GT 31W

Anyone have experience with that era of Jamborees? A local dealer has one with 32k miles for $25,900 which I thought was a little high considering the age, but then again I'm comparing it to an 07 Winnebago Outlook with 51k I'm looking at for $35,911...

Perick by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Reflections on 6 Months of RV Research! ;)

Hi Class C Forum,I caught the RV bug about 6 months ago after a particularly stressful stretch at work. Researching RVs has become the way that I decompress when I have some discretionary time. Currently, I have many semesters of college tuition to p...

Wifi repeater using DD-WRT

I’m looking at options for getting internet inside the (aluminum-skinned) motorhome at campgrounds. This off-the-shelf option http://www.jefatech.com/product/RV-KIT-REPEATER/Long-Range-WiFi-Repeater-Kit-for-RVs.html from Jefa Technology seems to be...

Battery install

Was going to try to put the taller 305 amp six volts into the battery tray. Side and Length OK but about 3/4 inch too tall. Back to the golf carts.. 235amp Crowns from Ohio.

PF_PM by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

alignment machine for Workhorse P32

I'm having trouble finding someone to align my P32 Workhorse. They claim it won't fit their alignment machine. Is there a particular machine that works on these beasts? If so, I can get on the machine's website and find one close to me.