Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Winterizing my National Teropical RV

I followed the directions to put RV antifreeze in my coach it said to turn hot water tank to bypass I did but when I started pumping antifreeze in the lines it went into the hot water tank . when I opened the hot water plug Antifreeze came out. what ...

Lambright Recliners

Good morning everyone: We are looking to replace our couch in our motorhome with two Lambright Lazy Relaxer Wall Hugger recliners.The problem is we would like to sit in them before purchasing. We live in Ottawa, Ontario and are hoping maybe someone o...

Problem hearing alarms.

Hi folks,I brought up this topic over a year ago, but did not get a good answer.I am hard of hearing and use hearing aids. My hearing problem is with the high sounds, so I do not hear the alarms when I do not have my hearing aids in when I am sleepin...

Heapie by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof Vent Covers

Looking into adding roof vent covers to our motorhome so we can leave the vents open and not worry if it rains. Have you added them to your RV and do you like them? What brand did you get? Will it still allow the roof vent to open all the way? Thanks...

Rwake901 by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

bypass Birmingham, AL

I am traveling south on I-65 through Birmingham. I hate I-65 in Birmingham! I noticed that just east of I-65 is a US31, have any of you traveled that road and if so how good is it?thanks,

aboeck3 by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

GPS cutoff switch in tow vehicle

I recently had my 2008 Honda CRV made towable with a Blu Ox tow bar kit. My question is how can I install a switch to remove power to my navigation system in the CRV when I am towing the vehicle. The sequence to make the car towable involves leaving ...

Short class A with full slide

Please help us save time as we start looking. We want to look at a class A in the 30 to 32 foot range with a full body slide. Can you give us a brand?

DickOK by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone towing Ford 150 with 43 ft

We are about to start full timing & just purchased a 42 ft pusher & looking at a Ford 150 to flat tow. We will have a Remco lube pump installed. Please share your thoughts and experiences pulling this size vehicle. I would appreciate any advice you ...

Tweeter by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Pack Rat?

Went to the storage yard this week, and found that something had been in my AC units INSIDE the coach making two nests. There were leaves, and these little pumpkin looking berries, about the size of walnuts. There had to be at least 30 of them in t...

3sacrwd by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

fuel line

OK, My problem is :: I have a 2011 Four Winds Hurricane, but the problem is I'm having a problem with the fuel line to the genitor, on last trip It was hot and we wanted to run the roof air along with the dash while driving. I had just filled up an...

n9egm by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Slide or not to slide

I am a newbie and looking to purchase a unit in the next year. Retiring and looking to use for long cross country trips. Wife and I have narrowed our choices down to a unit that we can drive and she can get up and move in. She has bad arthritis and ...

View year and towing

Opinion on buying a 8 or 9 year old View or equivalent needed.Like to hear from anyone with a View or equivalent that is towing.What model motorhome and what are you towing?ThanksNick

ntar827 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes