Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

replacement heAd light 2005 triple e commander motorhome

looking for headlights for noted motorhome on workhorse chassis. triple e does not know part no or where I can find replacement. my rv shop cannot locate either, have checked everywhere and no one seems to have info. glass lenses has become cloudy ...

rvc123 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Onan generator switch?

I have a majestic rv and the inside generator switch does not work. I have tested it. Does anyone know where to get a momentary on-off-momentary on switch??? I have looked everywhere and can't find this. Any suggestions?

Claybe by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Inverter/charger and 2 battery types

I recently had a surge that took out the charging side of my Freedom 15 inverter/charger. Purchased a Xantrex 458 inverter/charger as the replacement for the Freedom 15 (no longer made.) Question is: Hooked up the new box and directions came to SETTI...

werni9 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

1994 Winnebago is blowing ECM IGN fuse

I have a 1994 Winnebago Adventurer with a P 30 chassis and a Throttle Body Injected Chevy 454 engine. The other day I was changing spots in the camp ground Im staying at so I started it up she started right up I moved it to the new Spot and shut it d...

encswsm by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Saw the Platinum XL motor home .

On our way to Coeur D'Alene for a Grandson's graduation and saw several of the Platinum XLs...Wife really feel in love with them..DO NOT like Ford but wondering about about the Platinum reputation with either Ford or Mercedes...Have zero knowledge of...

Vista 26 driving

Looking at a newer Vista 26 and would like to hear about real world driving experience from owners. Thanks.

Seamutt by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Water stains

I have searched but unable to find answer.. is there any way to remove or clean up water stains in fabric like ceiling?? had a leak around sky light over shower. have resealed but would like to take care of the stainThank you

pappaone by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Good By Excess Dog House Heat

The owner of the auto repair shop that we use for repairs had told me that he could dramatically reduce the amount of engine heat coming into the cab on our RVs Ford chassis by fabricating a air dam and some other modifications for $300.00 We had th...

Aqua hot Service

Currently traveling and would like recommendations for a reliable Aqua Hot repair facility. In Indianapolis and heading to Ann Arbor, Michigan; Detroit; Toledo, Columbus, and Athens, Ohio; and, finally North Carolina. Willing to travel out of those...

ronphil by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is my generator doing this?

I have a 20 year old Onan LPG 6300 genset that has always worked great. I did have to replace the coil a few years ago and at the time, the little condenser on that connects to it did look a bit nasty but since it ran, I left it alone.On my home from...

HELP door latch broke

2004 coachmen liberty class AThe latch on the door broke. luckily I was inside and able to take the inside base plate off and pull the latch with a pair of pliers.Looking on line I can't seem to find one to match.It's a trimark and the only number I...

btilfan by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Open alcohol containers

In many states, it is illegal to carry open alcoholic beverage containers in motor vehicles. Does this apply to RV's? We'd like to carry the vino in the notch in the front door.

hobbssb by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

TireTraker pays off in "silent failure" of tire

Last year I installed TireTrakers and Tireman extenders on a friend's 24' Class C. Yesterday I received this text:"Wonderful place!! Had a "snag" on the way - flat tire! Right rear. Greg used compressor, but it won't take any air. Will go to place in...

Grand Canyon to Moab

This summer we will driving from Grand Canyon up to Moab. Then up to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone. Any advice on routes and campgrounds. We have a 39ft Coachman Cross Country.ThanksRico

Your_Pal by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Winnebago 24m

Hi all,I'm interested in a Winnebago 24M sprinter. It has most everything we are looking for, but I have one concern, the full wall slide. Because of the sprinter being a small vehicle, I'm concerned about the weight and relative size of that slide....