Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Fluorescent Light Question

Our 2010 Newmar has twin bulb 18" fluorescent recessed light fixtures on the ceiling. Two in the kitchen are are wired to one switch. When I turn them on they both light up. A few minutes later the first light in the circuit, the one closest to the s...

mkane by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

1999 E-450 Super Duty Trailer Brake Controller

Hello All and Thank you in advance for any help with this.I am a new owner of a New to Me 1999 30ft Coachman Leprechaun It is on a 1999 Ford E-Super Duty ChassisI have checked all fuse spots and anything pertaining to a trailer has a fuse.The rear ha...

IrnBear by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Window Tinting Blues

The tinting on my RV windows is four or five yrs old now & is starting to fade and bubble; time to redo. I used "Gila" brand from one of the chain hardware stores the last time. I want to use a much better brand this time. I researched 3M brand and i...

Small flat towable trucks

We just traded our 37’ Everest fifth wheel for a 37’ Georgetown class A. We did not trade our 2002 F-350 with the 7.3L because we still need a truck once in a while and the dealer would not give us a proper trade. We don’t need an F-350 dually for ...

slide out leak?

My 2002 Shasta Cheyenne developed a leak in the bottom of the slide out that only occurred while driving. It appears that the outer seal of the slide out (which was original) is shot and I could see some daylight in the bottom corner of the slide wh...

pusher squealing belt

Thought it was the fan belt... a new one did solve it for awhile, but now the squeal is back. We're told it might be a idler pulley. And of course, we are on the Oregon coast. We're going to limp it another couple of hours to our destination for the ...

Puck Light Trim Rings

When we bought our coach last year most of the lights had been converted to LED but there are still a few with halogen bulbs. I started playing around with various LEDS styles, color, and etc before finally deciding on what I want to use....so I bou...

bluwtr49 by Explorer II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Done deal, 2014 Precept

After much discussion over several years, we traded in the 2012 27DS-- Jayco WhiteHawk TT for a new to us 2014 31UL Precept. As a school bus and coach driver I am thrilled! A 19' truck with 31' trailer was too stressful to fuel and back in the dark. ...

Mommalu by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Super C purchasing questions

Hello, thinking about purchasing either a good used or possibly new Super C unit. Have been looking at Dynamax and Renegade units both with the same Cummins L series engine. I like the way they look and the serviceability of the units. Currently have...

Dashboard Replacement

Hey All,Have a curious question/problem. I have a 2005 Four Winds Infinity Model 36A that is in need of a new dashboard. The old one is cracking and the screws that hold it on are now stripped. I think this is from vibration traveling down the road...

cdfcapt by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

tow bar base plate

Will a tow bar base plate from a 2005 jeep Rubicon fit a 2015 jeep Cherokee? And is camping world a good place to have the work done? Thanks' BOB

bsport by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Termites in dump compartment

Unbelievable, I think I know how they got there.In the holding tank valve compartment, on top of the valve exit pvc was a small pile of termite droppings. Seen it once before.I believe coming from the bathroom floor above. Only place I have seen the ...

2000 Georgie Boy Pursuit Windshield Washer Pump

Hi again folks,I am trying to determine the location of my Windshield Washer Pump.The washer fluid container is located on the firewall/drivers side.I see the lines coming out etc. and am wondering if maybe the pump itself is located behind the conta...