Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

KOA Myrtle Beach, SC?

Anybody ever stayed there? Good or bad experiences? We're booked there for 4 nights during Bike Week in October. It will be our first real trip on the coach further than just a few miles down the road....AND towing an enclosed trailer w/motorcycle...

10forty2 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Toasted Iota ITS-30RLTransfer Switch

While trying to figure out why I could not get the generator or shore power to operate the microwave or the electrical outlets I heard some sparking underneath the bed of our 2010 Jayco Melbourne. When I removed the lid off of the Iota ITS-30RL Tran...

dufferdj by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Able to handle dirt roads other than a Sportsmobile.

We are not new to RV net as we had a Casita Trailer we drove from coast to coast in the US and into Mexico, and we had a truck and camper we drove all over the US and Canada, but we abandoned this way of travel when we bought our house in Baja. After...

Running engine when stopped

Class B without a generator. If I leave the vehicle engine running until we go to bed will this do any harm? My thinking is that this will maintain battery power for overnight. I realize it will consume fuel but that cost should not be an issue. The ...

Morden by Explorer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

Kitchen Drain Hose/Slide out

I don't know the wisdom of putting the kitchen on the slide, but my 99 Harney Renegade pusher has just that. It's new to me. I fixed a kink in the drain hose, only to find a split lower down. Fooey!As far as I can tell, I have to work through the ...

Rearview and Side view cameras.

Ok so i was driving down the highway and display for my cameras were working normal. At sunset turned on my lights and the display went crazy. When the lights are off the display shows the rear and respective sides with a turn signal. When i turn the...

Side Window Solar Screens

I am considering a set of solar screens to cover the windows beside the driver seat, the entry door glass, and the window behind the entry door. Would those of you who have such screens tell me how they are attached to the windows? Thanks!

ljhl by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Dometic fridge problem

I have a Dometic model NDR1292 side-by-side in my '03 Aurora.It is supposed to automatically switch to AC operation when plugged in or genset is on. Currently it will not start or transfer to AC.It will operate on propane but not cool as well as norm...

Replace 235/80R 22.5 XRV Tires

It's time to replace my Michelin 235/80R 22.5 tires on 2009 F53 chassis Thor WindsportI hear the Michelins may not be available.Since the 235/80 seems to be unique to Michelin, I may need to change sizes.I have read a bunch of posts and looked at the...

roam1 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Launching boat with Super C

Been doing a lot of looking and considering moving up from my Class B with Duramax diesel to a Jaco Seneca 37FS. I drove one this week and it was really impressive. Very smooth ride even on a rough highway, good power, and didn't get pushed around ...

91tiger by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

First drive mpg

I'm not one to check mpg but sence we just got this new to us coach I figured we would see what she got. Usually I'm a fill as needed and go guy. I'm not shure what she weighs all of my storage compartments are full of boxes of clothes,dishes,silverw...

instrment cluster

my 2007 Fleetwood bounder w22 got a error message in dash j1850 no activity anybody seen this or had it fixed I think its not getting data from ecm to dash