Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Towing 4 down

2013 Toyota Tacoma 2wd, manual trans. Anyone out there tow this 4 down and if so any precautions? Obviously successfully?

sehunter by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Gas Gauge cluster not workin

So I just picked up a 1984 Suncrest and trying to fix a gauge problem. So my gas, h2o, oil, and voltage gauge doesn't work. Keeps blowing fuses so it sounds like a short somewhere but can any of you pros tell me where I should start in fixing this ...

Generac Q550 running rough need help

our 1996 Generac air cooled 5500 watt v-twin is acting up. Basically the left cylinder isn't firing when a load is applied like an a/c being switched on.take the load off it runs fine.. spark plug from left bank gets fouled and is wet with gas. I tak...

Itasca Viva road trip

We just completed a 6000 mile, 2 1/2 month road trip with our '14 Viva 23B. We drove highways, interstates, back roads, high roads and low roads. Drove through 17 states and countless small cities. Spent time on the shores of Lake Superior and Lake M...

Looking for class c stuff

I know this is not the site for buying or selling, but I'm trying to find websites that I buy or sell used stuff for my Winnebago View. I just bought it new and I'm making changes to personalize it. I've looked on Craigslist and ebay, but does any...

Leaky grey water tank

Grey water tank leaksI have a 1999 Fleetwood Southwind Class A motorhome. Recently i noticed the grey water tank leaks from the top when approaching full. Any advice about how to locate the problem is appreciated. The tank and the top of the tank are...

rb52914 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Over the door awning

The Dometic Oasis Elite over the entry door has a motor that is burned out and a replacement is no longer available as Dometic no longer sells or supports this model.I would like to go to a manual awning as a replacement. My rig is a 2006 Winnebago ...

kampy1 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to replace chassis fuse panel on '98 Safari

I need to replace the chassis fuse panel on my '98 Safari , 30ft diesel pusher with Magnum chassis . Does anyone know where I can locate this part ?? The number on the back is 2503150 and IDA ( those letters may not be correct as they are hard...

Brown Spots on RV Awning ($2.97 SOLUTION)

I have a 2008 Sportsmen 5VR and I rolled out my awning and it had these STUBBORN Brown Spots (almost looked like blood stains that were deep in Awning fabric) all over my Awning. :M I tried Bleach, Vinegar, Goo GONE, Mineral Spirits, Awesome, Tilex...

From 5th wheel to class B

We presently own a 36ft 5th and a TC and we are thinking about a class BWe enjoy the flexibility of the TC but the loading and unloading is a little complicatedFrom what we see the class B offers the same flexibility and is always readyWe do not wan...

Gaetan by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Thinking ahead to winter insulation

We'd like to use our Monaco this winter. It gets to -40 here occasionally and Id like to keep some water in the tanks and use at least the shower and sinks.So my options are insulating under the basement and use the furnace on the road and an electri...

Thinking of a new class C

We have a 2007 Itasca Navion and are thinking of getting a new or newer Class C.We are looking at Navion IQ, Coach House and Leisure. However living in VT we don't see much of the Coach House or Leisure but are hoping to at Hershey. Does anyone hav...

nellie56 by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

2011 monoco diplomat 43dft

I have a deposit on a 2011 diplomat 43dft with 10,000 miles. I am interested in anybody that is currently or has owned this coach and can provide feedback in regards to the coach and what I can expect with this purchase.

Toddoo by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Considering installing an electric pressure washer

I'm considering installing this Electric Pressure Washer in my coach basement. I'd love to hear your experiences or thoughts on this.Is it worth it (I already own the pressure washer, so I just need to pay for install)?It says it's rated at 140 degr...

Gulf Stream BT Cruiser

I am looking at a 2005 Gulf Stream BT Cruiser. It is the 26' with 2 slides. The PO went crazy with the clear silicone and sealed up every nook and cranny on the body seams even though I can find no evidence of leaking anywhere. Can this be scraped of...