Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

P32 MH Engine Dying Abruptly

I have a 1995 Georgie Boy MH on a P32 chassis with 454 eng with TBI. MH only has 37,000 miles and spent the last several months doing extensive maintenance; coil springs, airbags, ball joints, fuel filter, changed/flushed ALL fluids, check spark plu...

Phoenix Cruiser 2910D

Any pro's/con's on this model? Most everything I read are about 25' or smaller. We have 38' motorhome so 29' would be downsize for us. Like floor plan but staying at 29' my husband/driver feels maybe sticking with Class A makes more sense. BUT I do ...

E450 dash wiring

Hi all,My Coachmen Freelander 32BH, with a Ford E450 chassis front end, has some issues I'm having trouble sorting out.Symptoms are that the windshield wipers, wiper fluid pump, A/C compressor, A/C fan, and running lights all seem to get now power.Th...

Water pressure regulator

I just purchased a 2012 class a motorhome and was wondering if a 40 psi water regulator is required as in a travel trailer.

Gt327ds by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Route advice

We are traveling from San Diego through Yosemite and into Billings, Montana. From there we were going to head to Mount Rushmore in South Dakota but have a time constraint at that point to be back in San Diego in 3 days, which would be possible but w...

2000 Monaco Diplomat

I have come across a 2000 Monaco Diplomat 38A pushed by a 315hp cummings turbo. I was really excited about possibly purchasing this rig until I talked to a gentleman today at an RV dealership. I asked if they had any Monaco rigs and he said that th...

tpwelker by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with rear camera

Hello I am having a problem with the camera on the back of my 2013 Chateau 31A. The camera is connected to a Pioneer AVH-P1400DVD system. The issue I am having is the video seem very dark. Yesterday in the afternoon I was hooking up my tow vehicle to...

water pump not pumping water

I have a 2006 jayco granite ridge class c and we can get city water to work fine but cannot get any water when we switch to the water tank it is full set on normal just like manual says can feel the lines vibrate any problem solving advice what am I ...

mmtt by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

13,500 btu air conditioner - how to power?

we have access to a Winnebago 1995 Itasca Passage 23RC.this has a 'roof mounted' 13,500 BTU central cabin air conditioner.the Winnebago does NOT include the 'specially-designed-to-fit' OPTIONAL gasoline-generator unit. we desire to supply power to t...

dual pane side window shattered

Went outside today to see that the drivers compartment upper side window is shattered.It is the outer pane and looks like it was hit by a very small object but with enough velocity to completely spider the entire pc of glass. By coincidence, my neigh...

katoomer by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Winter Storage

Unfortunately, the time is near to begin thinking of winter storage of my Roadtrek. I cannot find inside storage so it will have to be left outside throughout the winter. I will remove the batteries to keep them from freezing. My concern is that I ...

nbking by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

2008 Monaco 30' - handling issues

I have a 2008 Monaco Monarch, 30 feet on a Ford chassis. Is this the F-53 chassis? If so, I would like to improve the handling and ride quality. What has worked for you?Thank You.

myroyce by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes