Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Ignition related?

I have a 1995 Southwind Storm 28foot with a 454. I need to know/confirm which distributor cap, rotor and ignition module to purchase. Upon looking at some local FLAPS on the internet I see some for a variety of P-30 chassis vehicles. How do I confirm...

udidwht by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

1987 pace Arrow Idaho to Texas

just purchased a 1987 Pace Arrow 34LB in Idaho and drove her all the way to Texas near Houston. 1,558 miles averaged 6.7 miles per gallon.ran good - has 454 engine. did try to overheat once. added wetter water - no PROBLEMS --sat in a field for 4 yrs...

cat c7 power loss- need suggestions

I am from Tennessee and have driven this motorhome about 39K during the last 6 years of so since I bought it. I arrived in Denver Colorado about 2weeks ago. I noticed a very noticeable decrease in power when I arrived. I took the motorhome to the l...

n4hwl by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Great service Henderson Super Steer

I have never been to Henderson but have spoken with them on numerous opportunities. Every time they are extremely prompt and very knowledgeable. I should also say the price is reasonable. I just ordered two rear Koni FSD's and their price beat them a...

Re-attaching rubber moulding on outside of van

Hello - I now have another problem. I brought my 2004 Roadtrek in to my dealer and had them re-attach the two rubber moulding strips which cover the screws that attach the lower panels to the outside of the van. That was 2 days ago and already it i...

Fueling

We are getting ready to go pickup a 42' 2008 Tiffin Allego bus for a trip to Bristol TennI used to drive a tractor Trailer so I'm familiar with how the pumps work but was wondering how you go about payingThere will be 2 of us so does one of us go in ...

Onan problems

Hi. Looking for help with my gen. I did a lot of searches and applied all the suggested solutions and still no luck. Here is a recap:Onan microquiet 4000, Model 4KYFA26100K, 2007, 600 hoursA few months ago started shutting down every 30 to 40 minutes...

map40 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

AC electrical problems

We are in a 2010 Fleetwood Fiesta 34B and from the beginning we have had AC problems. What happens is both the front and back units will click off then after a few seconds click on, eventually the back unit will stay off. This happens whether we are ...

Damon Challenger rear toilet/shower questiin

We have a Damon Challenger 368 with a bath and a half. Does anyone know if the rear toilet and shower dump into the same tank? The reason I ask is there is only 1 handle when you dump the rear tank. ThanksBob

RJL by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Forest River rep

If my memory serves me correctly,which it seldom does,there is a Forest River person that frequents this forum..I would really like to have a chat with that person..My attempts to get a reply at the available phone numbers are fruitless..always get v...

T_bone1 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Camping at Sebastian Inlet FL State Park @ 30 amp ?

Hi Guys & GalsWe are curious if anyone here has camped at this location & if so how did you do & manage on their 30 amp service being in your Class A ?We have camped here for years graduating from a Coachman 19' now to a 2014 Open Road 31 SA over the...

wtfjr by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Front AC rain leaking

We had a deluge rain several nights ago. After this was going on for awhile, I noticed water dripping from a fluorescent light fixture directly below the mounting of the AC. I have been in numerous rain storms (perhaps not as bad), and never had a ...

something wrong

Well took the chassis battery cable off to hook up the battery tinder, the steps still worked, than I tried the ignition and the engine started with the chassis battery cable off. Could the emergency switch be stuck. I know my chassis and house disco...