Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Slide out Rollers on a 98 Dutch Star Diesel Pusher

Well since we are not going anywhere due to Covid 19 I finally got around to examining the Rollers under out Slide!As I suspected they were not in great shape this being a rig that’s Old enough to Vote!After consulting with the Newmar ....Newpar cat...

PLAN B on RV "carport"

After doing some measuring and sketching to scale, I decided that my plan of adding to my concrete parking area, plus a shed, adjacent to the house, is not going to work. 1) the size I want puts it outside the setback requirements for my lot, whi...

smoking diesel exhaust

I need advice from some of you diesel experts. I have a cummins ISB 300 horse with 115,000 miles. Beginning 2 years ago when I accelerated away from a stop sign it would puff out some black smoke. Now 15,000 miles later it is much more pronounced ...

dogvetia by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Advice on RV "carport"

I am planning to have a concrete pad beside my house enlarged, to make a good parking spot for my 2014 Coachmen 21QB. Then add a metal cover in the same color as the metal roof of the house.How large does the pad need to be relative to the RV? ...

coolmom42 by Explorer II
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Where to find a center mechanism for Jalousie Window

I have a 1993 Class A RV and both rear windows are Hehr Jalousie windows. In both cases, the mechanism, or screw, that opens and closes the window is located in the center bottom of the window. Not the right, not the left, but right in the middle. Du...

gstar by Explorer II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

wiper arms

i am trying to find wiper arms for a 2005 national dolphin 5320, i am not haveing any luck. i am looking for the pantomin style wet. i have tried the so called adapters and they would not let the shaft come thru enough. i have tried mill supply wiper...

ADAD437 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spare tire cover for rear of Motorhome

I am trying to find a spare wheel cover to replace the OEM one on a 2005 Fleetwood MH (Ford chassis)Tire size is 245/70 R 19.5. Have looked for it on internet and at local RV place.Their theory is they are hard to find because not many MH's mount spa...

Germania by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

how to properly seal Jalousie RV windows

I have 1993 Class A with Hehr Jalousie windows in the back. As you turn the screw on the Jalousie windows, they come down and eventually pull up against the RV. There is a seal between the window pane and the window frame that has weathered and needs...

gstar by Explorer II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

windshield gasket for 1999 Holiday Rambler

Hello! I recently purchased a 1999 Holiday Rambler Endeavor. This is our first experience with an RV. We're definitely 'newbies'!I'm trying to find a windshield gasket as the windshield seems to be loose and looks like it could fall out! Does anyone ...

LCI hydraulic leveling box brain

Have to replace the wire between the control panel in the dashboard to the leveling box brain LCI says it’s usually located in a package compartment or on underneath the floor of class’a motorhomes I have a 2006 Georgetown is anybody know where they ...

Leprechaun 260 DS fresh water system question

I just bought a new Leprechaun 260 DS. Like inside but the outside fresh water and winterizing system is an issue. The directions say to drain the water tank by opening T-valve hidden behind panel in driver side large storage area. The T-valve dra...

Anyone tried Bluetooth Backup Cameras?

Has anyone tried upgrading to the latest bluetooth backup cameras? Any suggestions on good brands or things to watch out for would be great to know.Thanks in advance

gstar by Explorer II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tuners and chips

many know we lost the Cummings Programer from Banks and the gauges that goes with it.My question is simple, which turner is the Best to replace it with?HDT-CAPS performance Module https://shop.heavydieseltuner.com/HDT-CAPS5-Performance-Module-HDT-CAP...