Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

New to RVing... need help with fresh water filling

Recently purchased a 1992 cruise master by georgie boy. Chevy chassis reasonably good condition for what it is... got it cheap. I am having trouble filling the fresh water tank. There does not seem to be a fresh water inlet anywhere on the outside of...

Navion/View 24M Couch Bed comfort??

We're considering a Navion/View 24M, and are wondering how comfortable the Couch-Murphy bed with the air mattress is? Concern is there doesn't seem to be much support other than the air mattress, and as we know they always end up leaking.The corner b...

marc515 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

List of questions to ask

Has anyone compiled a list of critical questions to ask when buying a used motorhome. Maybe a checklist to take with you when you go shopping. I know the basics about tires, engine, etc. but I am concerned that there are probably questions I should ...

Sondi by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto Motions Shades

We have Auto Motion Shades on the side windows in the front of our coach. These shades are like the ones when you pull down and let go they are suppose to go up, the problem I am having mine will not go up. There is a little wheel on the side that I ...

Hi from Montreal. question about gvwr for an old gmc 4x4

Just saying hi and wanted to introduce myself in the class c forum. Really like all the excellent post here and wealth of knowledge. Bought an old class c 4x4 as my "surfmobile" and really wondering if they built it without gvwr in mind...In 1992.Wen...

New Air Leveling/suspension Bags

We just bought a used 2009 Monaco Dynasty Regal IV, with 76,000 miles, in FL. We drove it to the Asheville NC area. On the trip, although it was smoother than my 07 Itasca gas, it was not as "shock absorbing" a ride as I expected, possibly my expecta...

Tire Pressure on Thor Freedom Elite 31R

Just put four Bilstein HDs on our 2010 Freedom Elite 31R at 22,000 miles. Currently carrying 60psi front and rear. No extra weight being carried and no toad this trip. Am I carrying the best pressure on the new shocks for the best ride?Any thoughts ...

Tonijim by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Tire Purchase

Went to place an order for 6 new tires yesterday.Size: 235/80R 22.5 XRV Michelin. Can't find, dealer is still looking.Michelin is not producing this tire now and there is no wordas to when they will startup again.Anybody have any ideas or have infor...

Ultimate mini-camper

I don't recall seeing this posted here although the article is from 2011, and I can't really tell if these are Class B or Class C. They are a maximum of 11 feet long by 6.6 ft high... by Japanese auto rules.I want one... I think it would fit in my u...

mumkin by Explorer
  • 49 replies
  • 0 likes

Replacing old microwave/convection

We own a 2003 Class C Four Winds. Microwave is a 2001. Part of the panel is burned out so very hard to read directions. Want to replace with same item even though it's very old but we love the concept. Called RV Tech and he stated that we should n...

clunking noise from 2005 E450 front end

I am getting a "clacking" noise from the front end of my Jayco E450 front end.Its when I am turning and accelerating at the same time usually.I am a wrench, but cant pin point it, and remember hearing it on an older Ford RV I owned (1987)If I was to ...

Dead Batteries

I have an Airstream Interstate 2014. It has been in storage for 3 months and the batteries are all dead. The ignition key will not turn indicating the chassis battery is dead. I have connected the outside shore power cable to our home's electrica...

Headlight aiming

Hello all. I have an 06 Fleetwood Bounder 38n. I recently changed out he old hazed and yellowed headlights with new identical housings. Great light output now but one is aimed to low and one way to high. I don't see any conventional adjustment screws...

tennille by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Winnebago VIA 25T Loft Bed or Driver Side Door

My husband and I have narrowed our Class A search to the Winnebago VIA. Chose the 25T floorplan for it's twin beds converting to one big bed, and the 92 cubic feet of exterior storage. There is an option we could add that is the overhead "loft bed"...

hausfrau by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes