Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

My water leaks out

Today I noticed that my fresh water tank is empty after being filled last week. I have not crawled underneath it yet but I suspect that the problem has something to do with the dump valve. Last week I sanitized the water system and used the dump val...

AC Quit

My rear AC stopped working. When I turn it off with the thermostat, I hear a click around the breaker panel, and the same when I turn it on. Other than that, there are no sounds or responses from the unit. Any ideas?

tstryk by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

454 TBI Check Engine Light - uel Pump Relay

I‘m in need of advice, help, suggestions.......1995 Chevrolet 454 TBI engine with about 66,000 miles.Recently when starting the engine it will give up and then immediate shut down. Then it will be very difficult to restart. Lots of cranking before it...

Diesel Pusher with Bunks?

Looking at buying my first MH. I am trying to find something in the $50-60k range. The feature number one on my list is a way for our two kids to be able to sleep WITHOUT having to pull out the couch and convert the table EVERY night, then have to ...

Ford 2600 lb chassis

Newmar came out with two toy hauler Canyon Stars, the 3920 and 3921. The Canyon Star is on a Ford 2600 Lb chassis with a 6.8 Triton (415 CID) V10 3-Valve engine. Horsepower is 362 @4750 RPM and Torque of 452 ft ponds @3250 RPM. I believe this is the ...

MSPUSMC by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

1995 Rexhall Aerbus Question

I am considering buying a 1995 Rexhall Aerbus 34' tomorrow.It has the l-shaped sofa, which is what I want in my next motorhome, and is around $10,000 which is nice also.63,000 miles .. looks good in the pics.My question to those of you who have exper...

Winnabago Slide Lock Problem

I have a 2012 Winnabago Sightseer 33c, the drivers side slide lock won't work, I have called Winni customer service, and the were no help and done a search on this forum and Winni Owners forum, with no luck.I did get it to work for a while by foolin...

CEDNH by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Fuel filter on F-53

I need some help please. I changed out the fuel filter on our 99 a few years ago and need to do it on our new to us 2010. I found a great write up with pictures the last time and can't seem to find it now. Can someone give me a little assistance? ...

RJL by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Tight Valves

I went to dump my black and gray tanks and BOTH handles have become very hard to pull out, especially the black. Our 2004 Winnebago Itasca Spirit is the 329B floor plan and only has 46K miles. I bought it new and it's parked indoors when not in use....

Going from a 25 to a 31?

We just sold our 25 footer (27' overall) and looking to move up to a 31. Given they are the same chassis/engine, E450 V10, will mileage be much worse with the 31 because of its extra length and weight?Also, will the longer wheelbase 31" be more sta...

Compact Super C's?

We went from towing a toy hauler to hauling a truck camper and towing an enclosed trailer. I am keeping my eyes open for our next tow vehicle in the next couple of years. It will either be a Class 5 truck with our truck camper or a Super C. We are lo...

Bedlam by Moderator
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery Question

Edited to add: The battery is fine, the Charge Wizard did it's job and the battery was fully charged and perfect. I on the other hand am a dork. I forgot that I had hit the "Battery Disconnect" switch yesterday and of course today I wasn't getting ...

ntjpmm by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Chassis Battery Maintenance - 2007 HR Vacationer XL

This is a new to us coach, and I'm still learning all the vagaries. I have an original manual, but of course, factory support is mostly unavailable given the company's history. My Vacationer has two Interstate 31-MHD CCA950 batteries wired in paralle...

X12AEsq by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes