Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Class C regrets/Options you wish you had?First time class C

We are looking at moving up to a class C from a small trailer and after searching for a few days online there are alot of different floor plans/options and i have no idea whats needed and whats just a luxury. What do you have and not use or wish you ...

JeepGuy by Explorer
  • 50 replies
  • 0 likes

Replacing ABS Sensor on W24 Chassis

We had the ABS light come on and off while on our maiden voyage of our new (to us) 2006 Fleetwood Pace Arrow. The dealer ordered a new sensor but it may not arrive before we leave for our next scheduled trip so they said they could send it to me if ...

6.0 Ford diesel questions

We sold our Chateau, and now looking for another C a bit longer to replace it. I have seen a few in our price range with the 6.0 diesel. One I found has 37k on it. I believe this engine has had it's issues, but not sure if that is after high miles...

Tire Trade-in Value

Has anyone gotten a "trade-in value" for their tires? Here is the situation.I have 6 Michelin XRV 225/70R19.5 tires on our RV with about 25,000 miles. Date code is 4904 - so they will have their 10th birthday in a few months.They maintain their infl...

Air dryer cycling too often ?

I noticed my Air dryer for my compressor was cycling often on our last trip. When I drained the air off both holding tanks before and during the trip I did not notice any moisture. When I say Often the dryer seems to be cycling about every 30 seconds...

1994 Fleetwood Southwind Brochure or Floor plans 92-95

I am trying to locate a sales brochure for a 1994 Fleetwood Southwind. Fleetwoods archives only go back to 1999. If anybody has one they can scan to color pdf or even b&w for that matter it would be greatly appreciated!!!! I really need to get a c...

Tommy_U by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Dash A/C

I have a Fleetwood Expedition 36t. The dash a/c is not cooling. I added freon last year and it cooled fine for a few months but now it's no longer cooling. No fuse issues so I have to assume freon leak. I'm very familiar with automotive a/c systems a...

Tire pressure

We are purchasing a 2006 jayco escapade . Motorhome. What is the purpose of going weigh it? How do you know exactly what it's suppose to weigh? Also how do I know how much air that each tire should have ? Should we just follow what's on the tire ?

need help with purchase of new bunkhouse

Hello everyone,I am new to the forum, and need help deciding which class a bunkhouse to purchase. I have narrowed my search to the thor miramar 34.3 and the Winnebago vista 35b. I can purchase both for about the same price. I like some of the extra f...

Nsopti by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Workhorse Ignition Sw

I have a 2004 Fleetwood Flair on a P32 Workhorse and on recent trip the ignition sw went bad. It was replaced and I am back up and running. The problem I am having is my engine battery will not stay at full charge since this happened. I also notice t...

ccc

bought a 2005 pace arrow 37a and read that the ccc is 935 lbs.This is not much and wonder if there is n alternative. Thank you.

ggrotz by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible Big Repairs, Used Motor Home

If I buy a 2 - 4 year old used diesel pusher motor home (to avoid huge front end depreciation), what are the big things I might get hung with? Motor repairs, transmission repairs?? How much might that be, how to avoid it?

Generator Hunting Under Load

I searched on this subject but haven't found an exact duplicate of my problem.It's a Onan 6.5 installed in an '84 Allegro. I assume it's original or close to it (it's obviously been remove or replaced, but it's definitely "vintage"). It only has abou...

Thinking about moving up to a DP from 5th wheel

Ok so the DW and I our starting to consider selling the FW and getting into a DP she doesn't feel comfortable driving the truck once we arrive at our destination so if we tow the car she can go run around without me not driving.now I know this has b...

sarhvac1 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes