Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

electric issue

No brake lights, turn signals or cruise control. These are all on fuse #9, but the fuse is intact. I suspect a grounding issue, but not sure where to start. Anybody else had this happen and resolved it?

Trailer Towing a Car

I have been towing a toad behind my Class A Diesel pusher for the past 13 years. It is very easy and I have had very few problems. My current toad is in need of replacement. My question is how big a headache is towing a car on a flat bed trailer? ...

rcjays by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

purchasing new tires

We have a 2006, 38 ft, Class A motorhome, 35k miles, with the original Michelen tires, garage kept. Tires look like they are in great condition with no visable dry rot. I have been told by more than one person to replace my tires every 5-6yrs regardl...

MONACO PUSHER 40' RADIATOR OVERHEATING

OVERHEATING ISSUES WITH MY MOTOR HOMEIT IS A MONACO POWERED BY A CUMMINS IT IS A SIDE RADIATOR MODELREPAIRS MADE TO IT SO FAR ARE AS FOLLOWS:RADIATOR HAS BEEN FLUSHED AND DIRT BLOWN OUT FROM THE OUTSIDE WITH COMPRESSED AIR RELIVING THE OUTSIDE DIRT.T...

Using two surge protectors

I'm no electrician so I have a question for those with the knowledge. From our fiver I kept the portable Progressive EMS PT50C. We also have in our 1 year old MH the system hard wired to it already. I have been using the portable plugged to the box o...

et2 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

fleetwood grey water drain problems

I have a 2009 fleetwood terra 29vs.If I leave the grey water gate valve open and drain the kitchen sink it drains ok.If I close the gate valve and drain the sink some water comes up into the shower. Have checked tank roof vent,changed the small vent...

Need new awning canvas

My otherwise good awning needs new canvas. What has been everyones' experience, cost, locating folks to do it? Our is about 16".

HWH Hyd/Air Leveling System problem

While attempting to level my 1999 Beaver Marquis, I pressed the AIR leveling button on the HWH Hyd/Air leveler and rather than light up, several lights blinked on and off. Pressed again, same thing.I had used the system before and it was always simp...

refrigerator

I have a norcold refrigerator model # 462 in my four winds I have never used my LP but tried it last week and will not cool with the LP any ideas what I need to check for thanks for any help

Opening Vent In Summer

Since heat rises, would it be a good idea to open the vent a little to let heat out while running the air?Thanks for any and all comments!

replacing valve stem seals ford 460

I have a friend with a 1989 class A ford 460 which needs the valve stem seals replaced. I'm wondering how difficult this would be as far as access. I've done this job on an old mustang inline 6 I use to have with the head on the engine and it was v...

New Member, 2008 Seneca 37FS

Just picked up a 2008 Seneca 37FS in Sandy Oregon and drove it home to Santa Rosa, CA with my two boys and ended up with a few questions.2. Where are the inverter and charger? Owners manual is silent on the issue. What exactly does the inverter power...

1980 Pace Arrow, Dodge 440 belt diagram

I just got a deal on a fixer-upper 1980 Pace Arrow with a Dodge 440 in it. I'm not a professional mechanic, but I do ok making my way around replacement parts, etc. When I got the RV there was a broken belt in the cab. There is another belt that look...

What to look for in a used motorhome

we are looking at buying a first motorhome after RV'ing in a fifth wheel and travel trailer. Today we'll be seeing a 2004 Journey DP with 6 new tires, new fuel and air filters, new rear camera, 2 new flat screen tvs, roof resealed, 53,000 miles. We a...

chapala by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes