Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Yes...this is another tire question...

Recently, when reading a thread on tires (age of tire before replacing), I read a comment from one individual in which he stated the 'clock' starts from the time the tire is installed rather than the time of manufacture. In most cases, such formula ...

tow vehicle

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 27658290

wrenden by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

First time buyers considering a 1997 Four Winds class A

Hi, James and Sami here and we are first time buyers getting ready to take the plunge. We're getting ready to go take a look at a 1997 Four Winds motorhome with a Ford 460 gas with a slide out. I'm going to inspect the roof thoroughly and look at the...

carrying an unmounted spare tire

If you carry an unmounted spare tire and need to use it because of a flat tire,Is Good Sams roadside service able to take the damaged tire off the rim and put your spare on the rim for you right on the spot or do you have to get towed to a shop. dann...

danny71 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Air Leak

My 2005 HR Endeavor is leaking air, about 6o lbs over a 4 hour period. I have tried soapy water on everything that looked like a air valve or air hose with no luck. Took it to a mechanic and he tried the soapy water and had no luck either. Any sugge...

langgle by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

New roof needed

Looking for someone to install new rubber roof on 2000 Fleetwood flair Midwest area would be best thanks rich

racer99 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Sold my Motorhome

Because of our inability to use the Motorhome, we have sold it.It's been over eighteen months since we have camped and it was too nice of a motor home to just sit. We cherish all the friends we have made on the forum and the friendship of Johnny T an...

Itchn2go by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

2000 monaco diplomat questions

Just got it yesterday.. pusher with a cummins.. I have a couple of silly questions.. 1 I dont have a owners manual, and 2 the man I got it from has only driven it once since he bought it last year and didnt know anything about it.. when I start the g...

Problem getting new shocks installed

I just got the new set of Koni FSD shocks that I ordered, and took the RV over to have them installed at a large commercial tire shop. Unfortunately, they couldn't do it. The rear shocks, they said, were too hard to get to without a hoist (which the...

Ro646a by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

bathroom switch

1994 Winnebago Brave 27RC in the bathroom has two rocker switches. One operates the light, what is the other one for???

Draining fresh water tank

1999 Coachmen Santara Class C Model 238RBWorking my way through the systems... now it's water. (1) I'm looking to drain the fresh water tank and sanitize it. It took a while to find the tank; it was under the couch. But it's not visible from under ...

hitch mount cargo carrier

Just purchased a 2000 Pleasureway and would like to put a hitch mount cargo carrier on to hold folding bike and x-pens (for dogs). Can anyone with a PW advise me on which one works best and why?Thanks,Meg

MegB by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Wal-mart in birmingham, Alabama

We will be traveling from new orleans,LA to gatlingburg,TN next month, I plan to lay over a night in the birmingham,AL area at the wal-mart supercenter on 59. Has anyone had any experience in that area? Good or bad all comments are appreciated.Jeff

hammer01 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes