Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Rubber Roof Cleaning

Has anyone cleaned a rubber roof that is covered with Pine Sap.What is best to use that well brake down the sap but not the roof.

Question about overheating coolant!

I just overheated to 230 degrees (heater hose broke on I-10 and lost most of coolant). A repair shop said I should replace the thermostat and rad cap besides hoses. any suggestions on any thing else I should do or not do from the overheating. This is...

Snomas by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

QUESTION FOR PRECEPT OWNERS

We're curious if anyone who owns a Precept 31UL has an opinion about the lack of opening windows (of any real size and provided ventilation)? I know with the frameless glass they have had to revise how windows function and all, but even the couch win...

Used Allegro RED?

We've "just looked" at several new coaches and based on our use, cannot justify the price! BUT we have "just looked" long enough to find a 2010 Allegro RED that is easier to rationalize. I understand this was the first year Tiffin made the RED but ...

Need you help on AC Fuse

Just had a new belt and A/C condenser put on our 2003 Providence Fleetwood with a Freight liner . The Frontrunner is trying to find out why the compressor is not kicking in. There guess is that a fuse could of blown when the belt broke.Does any one k...

Easy to use slide locks

My B+ came with slide locks that were a bear to use ...heavy duty, but also heavy and awkward to put into place. I just replaced them all with 18" racheting bar clamps from Harbor Freight. They are strong enough and only require one hand to put into ...

Water leak inside 91 Pace Arrow soaking carpet.

My 91 Pace Arrow on the P30 Chassis has developed a leak. The carpet in the hallway gets soaked, and I cannot find the source. I'm thinking possibly the toilet. The carpet between the bathroom wall and hall is not wet, but it is about 6'' away from t...

tires

has anyone ever used kelly tires, if so did you like them?

Slides not working on 2003 Monaco

Hello,I started my 2003 Monaco motorhome and was getting ready to pull it out for cleaning today and my slides are completely dead. Can anyone give me ideas on what I could check to fix this problem? Everything else seems to be charging and working...

jannlanz by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

towing dinghy

What type of tow dolly/bar is most commonly used. Do the brake lights have to be rigged up through the vehicle that is being towed. I am finding this confusing. Thanks in advance for your help

Gel Coat on a New Motorhome. Good Thing or Waste of Money?

Getting ready to make the jump to a newer and bigger coach, a Tiffin Allegro Open Road 31SA with full paint like most coaches today.Trying to decide if the additional cost of the gel coat is a necessary expense to protect the paint or another way for...

Coachy by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

sandblasting

Goodmorning everyone.We have a 40ft phaeton motorhome and are presently in the rio grande valley area of texas.We would like to have our motorhome underbelly sandblasted and coated. Does anyone know of a company in south texas that does this?ThanksRi...

All my battereis ruptured!

I went to begin getting the motorhome ready for the season and the first thing I noticed was no power. I checked the batteries and ALL were ruptured. I live in the pacific northwest so we do have cold winters, but I did have it winterized at Camping...

Rodd06 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

New shocks for a Spartan chassis

Hello folks,I need to replace the shocks on our new to us American Tradition. It's on a Spartan chassis, weighs 32K and is running a 400HP Cummins ISL with an Allison 6 speed.Previously we've always had gassers and ran Monroe Gas Magnums and Koni FS...