Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Class C Maintenance (Engine)

I just left from having a 5th Wheel to a Class C. My rig is only 3 months old brand new. Looking at the maintenance book, as usual it says to do certain maintenance every 3, 6 and 12 months. However, we only go out once or twice per month and abou...

judge by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Diesel RV Club Rally

http://www.dieselrvclub.org/planned?eventId=702603&EventViewMode=EventDetailsMarch 2-7, 2014 Brunswick GAThree detailed maintenance seminars along with lots of fun events.Dianne and I will be there.

wolfe10 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

oil and fuel filters

I have been using nothing but CAT brand oil and fuel filters in my 2007 C-7. I have been recently comparing those to other filters and have found that the WIX filters look pretty darn good. Has anyone had any experience with these good or bad. I do c...

Hydraulic fluid filter change question

My coach as a large, spin-on hydraulic fluid filter mounted outside the hydraulic fluid reservoir for the radiator fan and power steering. I want to change the filter and am wondering if I need to pre fill the new filter.I is a fairly large, maybe 1...

Leveling

When parked, I see some Class A's with blocks under there stabilizers, and others on the ground.Does the blocks stop the Motor from some motion in them?Which is the best way to park?

edsan by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Flexseal ???

Has anyone used Flexseal spray on their roof seams.We have a Damon Daybreak with a rubber roof.

SNOWBIRD

To all you snowbirds (or RVer's that are away from home for extended periods of time). When you are away from your stationary home do you have friends, neighbors or relatives look after your place? What if you don't have any of those close to do it...

aboeck3 by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Dirty,caked on grease removal

Just finished greasing my freightliner chassis ,all the fixtures needing greasing are caked in a greasy crud,chassis is 7 years old. How do I clean them? I would think that spraying a decreaser solution would cause some of that solvent to leach into ...

captpar by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing out queen bed for two twins

I am possibly purchasing a class a winnebago adventurer tomorrow. I am picturing taking out the queen n building platform around water tank that is at head of bed then platform down the sides. I found some mattresses 32 x 79 that would be perfect....

gimo76 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Overhead Big Screen Mount?

Does anyone know of a overhead TV mount. I was thinking about a 55" TV and no way will it fit in the overhead box. My thought is having a screen that will fold down from the ceiling! And when not in use it can securely mounted to the inside ceiling. ...

Atlanta

We will be traveling south from Adairsville Ga To east of Atlanta ,is there a by-pass to get around Atlanta traffic-And I am not headed to savanaugh so I don't want I-75 I want I-20 toward Augusta GA Rich

racer99 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

lame 460 /F53

Iam in Hot Springs Ar......with a a badly missing 460....My scanner shows nothing .....Iam looking for recommendations for a shop to scan my engine beside Riser ford....I cannot leave my MH a few days while they mess with it....ANYBODY...?

Your opinion of this older M/H

What is your opinion of this older coach.Price? equipment? We realize that the electronics will be out of date but are we forgetting?http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/rvd/4317430571.html

Tom_Barb by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

spring break destination suggestions?

After looking around, decided to post here because, well, this is where I mostly post...Looking for a spring break destination.We have 9 1/2 days, figuring 4 300 mile travel days, so someplace 600 miles or less from Chicago.We usually go to the Smoky...

JimM68 by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes