Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

91 Pace Arrow auxiliary switch

I was driving my 91 pace arrow when the motor just shut off. The only way I could start the motor was to push the auxiliary battery switch. The batteries are good but the house battery disconnect switch above front door does not work. Any help would ...

uwireme by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Newmar Pricing.

Hi all. I was wondering, is there a MSRP price list for each Newmar Motorhome with the retail price of options. I just found a price list for Tiffin @ RVCruzer.com, but I can't find one for Newmar. Any help will be appreciated very much.Thanks,

jg6182 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

20,500 or 18,000 chassis

New to gasers and looking for opinions of difference between 20,000ft chassis and 18,000 chassis. Some dealers have told us the 20,5000 has a better ride and others that the 18,000 had a better gas mileage. Which one is the preferred chassis doe a 31...

nathan by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

HWH levelers

Last week I wrote about having a problem with the HWH levelers that would not retract...we have been parked at a different location for a week...the levelers went down when we got here, but tonight I attempted to raise the levelers...they would not r...

Daboo by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Brake for Toad?

Just bought an Itasca 29 ft. Sprint, 2003 and will tow a 2700 lb. Chevy Sonic. I'm at least going to start without having braking on the Sonic. It will be well under the 3000 lb. Illinois limit. It seems this will save around $1500 and most feel it w...

Florida to Michigan

Planning a trip from SE Michigan to Naples, FL starting in Mid-December. Have the southbound leg planned but need some suggestions on places to stop and things to see and do on the way back. We will be heading back to Michigan the second week in Janu...

38 ' gas chassis

Thinking about moving up to a 38' gas motorhome, probably a Winnebago Adventurer. Would like to hear from anyone who has a similar coach. Does it have sufficient power and how does it handle?Henry

LEAVING IN THE MORNING

Pulling out for Pismo Beach, Ca. in the morning and am going to have a great trip and a fantastic time while there....leaving the stick house and Bandit the cat with my daughter to take care of. The last time I was there (3 weeks ago) my new 32 inch ...

Satellite for Motor Home

I am looking to buy a satellite system for my motorhome. Looking at portable or roof mounted. We have 2 TV's and want to watch different channels at the same time. Please advise.

Gas/Electric furnace

I've seen advertised an after market furnace that is both gas and electric. Has anyone done the change-over and was it worth the cost? I can see where having an electric furnace might have it's advantages if you are on the road, staying in parks fo...

change tire size

On a trip to South Dakota this past August. I had to replace two steer tires on my motorhome at Cheyenne, Wy. The only size the tire shop could find were two 255/80R22.5. He searched in Wyoming and Colorado could not find the 235/80R22.5. My question...

Thinking of getting a Class C used

Howdywell after loosing my job back in june....i am faced with now getting out of my apt which is a waste of $...so i am looking for some good info on buy a used "C" to full time iniam not looking for a current used rig but something maybe 10 to 12...

Sparky63 by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio reception

We do not get very good radio reception in our 2014 Jayco Greyhawk (AM and FM). Has anyone changed antennas to make this better? If I have the radio on and touch the antenna the radio works well, so I figured the OEM antenna isn't too good. Also we a...