Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

sofabed air mattress

I have the sofabed w/ air mattress seems like something is missing when I air mattress up seems to be a void in the middle as the mattress sinks in the middle head will be up and feet up and back sinks in any ideas?

Discovery 36j

My Parents are looking at a 2013 model, anyone have any experinces with this model like good or bad and what kind of fuel millage could they expect? They are upgrading from a 36' Winnabago with the 8.1 gas that they like and had good luck with.

Help Needed on 1988 Ford Honey

Hey folks Ive got this older 1988 Honey that I need a little help on. I dont have alot invested and dont wana put anymore than I have to in it.....read budget, LOL!1.) I pull a trailer/boat with it from time to time and it seems the rear springs are...

Glen1978 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

air ride supension?

Can anyone help me figure out the air ride supension on Class A motorhomes. Where can i read about it? We are getting ready to upgrade from a gas shock to a diesel motorhome and I want to be assured of getting the best ride. I have seen some youtube...

sb201 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Under Counter Coffee Maker

Does anyone have a source for a coffee maker that mounts under the upper cabinets? They do not seem to be as popular as they use to be, nor as available.

Transporting a canoe with Class A

Does anyone have a good solution for transporting a 14’ canoe on a Class A? I have thought about the roof, but aside from scaring me about the damage it could do and additional clearance, I can’t imagine how fun it would be to get it on and off. I h...

Effy by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting up towing truck

Newbees...We'll be towing a 1ton duelly for a period of time until we can find another 3/4ton we like.. It's the only thing we have that's towable. Plus, in a perfect world, it will be carrying one of our atvs - either the 2-up or the rzr. Sooo. prob...

Squeaky hubcap

Are my hubcaps possessed? I took off the front caps the other day. After putting them back on, the right one squeaked every revolution of the wheel. I took it off and put it back on again, and it stopped it.Today we drove 400 miles, and the other ...

Workhorse Tow Connector Fuses

We have a Winn 2007 Voyage on a Workhorse chassis. I'm trying to trouble shoot the tow vehicle's left brake light. The MH brake lights work properly and all other tow lights work properly. The bulb is good. I ohmed out the cable, it is good. Bes...

TC_Z by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Laws about TOADS?

We have our Miata on a tow dolly behind our 23 foot motorhome, and we are headed to California from Arizona. Will we encounter any problems with the law since it is on the tow dolly backwards? The steering wheel is strapped down to keep the front w...

Heater core replacement

Last Saturday on our way to visit ronfisherman and his wife my heater core sprung a leak about 15 miles from his house. We did a quick fix in the parking lot and proceed to his house. I took it apart on Monday and the part arrived on Wednesday after...

towing speed

ok iam getting ready to tow our malibu 4 down and it say not to go over 65 i drive at 60 but what about going down a hill where it will pick up speed by it self will it hurt it