Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

generator or electrical problem

I have 2009 Winnebago Adventurer with Onan generator. The generator will start and within 20 seconds the electrical power will kick in from the generator. The electrical power will stay on about 2 seconds, then there is total loss of electrical but t...

gmay by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

onan generator not working

the other day someone store my aux battery when i replaced it with a new one i accidently connected a ground wire to the positive post of the aux battery which burned the wire. I since replaced the wire and the 30amp fuse on the fender well. Now my g...

gstep50 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Feedback on StarRV service contract (extended warranty)

Hello all,I would like to know if anyone has had any experiences with or know about StarRV extended warranty(administrator is: Interstate National Dealer Services of Florida)?I was given a quote by the dealer I am purchasing a used moho from and have...

S-n-L by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Generator will not start

Getting ready to leave and the generator will not start. Sounds like the battery is low as when I try to crank it it drags. We have been on shore power for a week and the last time it started my granddaughter started the generator while on shorepow...

Low Coolant sensor

I have a 1991 Beaver with a 3116 Cat engine. My low coolant alarm and warning light come as soon as I turn the key. The coolant is full. How can I check to see if the sensor is the problem. Thanks,Joe

inky by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help...Transmission "skipping"...Trying to get home.

2001 Fleetwood Flair V-10Transmission skipping / slipping / short shifting, overdrive button light blinking, service engine soon light on and I'm getting the following code:P0720 - Output Shaft Speed SensorHere's a brief story behind this...About 5 y...

dreamco by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem w hot water heater system after winterizing

I have a Winne 2001 Adventurer 35U. It's in really good shape. I bought it with 20k miles on it and have put another 8k or so on in the last three years. Here is my problem.This past fall I prepped it for winter but now i can not figure out the wa...

Dometic Refrigerator Not Keeping Cold

HiI have a dometic #ndm1062, I am having problems getting my refrigerator to get cold, I can only get it down to 50 degrees, but my freezer on top gets cold, and it freezes and make ice. Any ideas

Tailgater to HR hookup

I own a 2008 HR Neptune. In the rig it is a box that differentiates the signal from the front TV and the rear TV and it also accommodates, air, cable and satellite.I have a coax satellite input near the electrical line that would (presumably) run fro...

topher80 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Portland Or. honest repairman

I think I found one. I called yesterday and said my front A/C in not working, nothing. I checked the breaker, thats about all I know. He said, remove the plastic cover inside, look at the wire plug in, see if it has come loose due to rough roads... T...

wipers

my windshield wipers will not turn off. I pulled the wireing harnessAny other thoughtsDo I need to replace switch on steering column ?2003 wennebago 35u

Jim_Nina by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Slides & Locks

We just purchased a 2000 Damon Escaper. It comes with 1 slide on drivers side. My question is; Is it nessacary to use travel locks to secure the slide while traveling?. The MH dosen't have any locks stored or in place. Is this an item that we should ...

RV port home or RV resort space

Been seriously thinking about making a move out of the current stick built house. I am thinking about either a house with an RV port or a purchased RV resort site.I'm not terribly found of high heat and everything I've found is either in Florida, the...

viajante by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Propane

Why is it the Propane companies cannot/will not fill the propane tank on motor homes while parked in a campground? Must go to propane companies place of business.Small tanks I understand as they must be weighed.

RE-TE by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes