Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

RV Parks in South Texas

Hello everyone: This winter we are planning on travelling south Texas. Looking for recommendations of RV parks in Galveston, Corpus Christi/South Padre Island and Brownsville. We do a lot of biking so any info on that in these areas would be much ap...

92 Thor Pinacle 300Q

My buddy just picked up a Pinacle. He did not get any documents with it, other than title. Does any one here know how large the tanks, including fuel, are?and tracing.p.s. If you know where the converter is, you can save us a lot of time looking

Convert direct tv hook up just cable

Bought 2010 Birkshire that once had direct tv but receiver gone. Bought new receiver but cannot get tv to recognize cable. Looks like tv will only recognize std roof antenna and not cable. Any ideas?

Another electrical question

My trailer has 50a service. Sometimes I use a 30a cord using an adapter because it is longer or because I am lazy and like the lighter weight. When I use the 30a cord I also use my 50a to 30a pigtail and plug into the 50a outlet because it is usual...

lkbenson by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

2010 Navion Diesel

Looking for a little advice. My father is thinking of trading his 2004 Diesel pusher for a 2010 Navion 24J(see link below) He is no longer snowbirding down south and decided that his current rig is too big for him. He's been trying to sell it for ove...

No dash lights 2001 holiday rambler

2001 holiday rambler imperial.....we have no dash lights. Headlight indicator and odometer lights up but nothing else.So far have checked the 10 amp fuses labeled panel and dash in front left compartment. Are we missing something?

Dash area problems

After 2.5 months at Melbourne Beach Florida we are headed home to Upstate NY.My wife is homebound and requires frequent stops. So we take 5 days to make the trip home.We have a 2004 Adventurer on a Workhorse chassis.Our first day on the road we found...

CruiseControlKing - intermitent

My CC started kicking off and finally quit working. Looking for help online- found Steve at : mail@cruisecontrolking.com ;He was very knowledgeable and helped me trouble shoot a bad circuit board. He sent a new one with 2 days!We highly recommend him...

mff by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Coolant tank for Allegro bus

Hi there everyone, DW and I have a 2003 Allegro Bus motorhome. Just inside the grate for the engine compartment is a Plastic overflow tank for the radiator. It has sprung a leak just above the Minimum line on the tank. I understand this can happen to...

newell coach at the campground

Up here camping at Twin Grove campground in Pa and there is a new or very close to new Newell coach here. Very elegant. That is the first one I've ever seen. Don't think I could part with 1.5 million for one though. Lol

RV Inspector Boring Oregon

Well I think I may have finally found "the one", but I need to have it inspected before purchase. Do any of you know of a reliable inspector in the Boring Oregon area? I am in the Seattle area of Washington so I am depending on this inspector to be...

Lonna by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking at an '03 Gulfstream BT cruiser

what is the consensus of opinion on the BT cruiser by Gulf Stream?I am seriously considering buying one,,, will try to attach the pic and perts . It looks new and seems to be what we are looking for. Only hope it has enough storage to stay gone a m...

JanTx by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Carrying a motorcycle

Have a 370 pound dual sport motorcycle I would like to carry on the rear of the RV on something that slides in the trailer hitch.Any suggestions?

Tire help

So, we were heading to Yellowstone last week. 20 miles outside of Twin Falls, ID. and bang. The inside dual on the pass side blew. Called AAA and they were clueless. They wanted to send a tow truck. I laughed and said you have to be kidding. There c...