Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

2000 Bounder will not always shift down

On a Long cross country move from Tampa to Vancouver Washington, had no problem once until I had to start long up hill climbs, I started ro have tempitures to get close to the red, and chech engine light to come on. I manualy tried shifting down, bu...

Propane fill up locations Syracuse area

Finally going on our first road trip with our new to us MH for a weekend shopping in Syracuse NY. I was wondering if anyone knows an easy location to pull in for propane in that area. We're coming in from the north through Ogdensburg to Watertown.Tha...

cvbdsl by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Used a Macerator Pump for the first time...Cool Tool

I purchased a FloJet Portable Macerator Pump kit last week so I could clean out my tanks at home. I only needed to pump about 35 feet to a clean out and used a 3/4 inch hose. It emptied the tanks pretty quickly and after a few rinses using the built ...

mfox20 by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing upper cabinets

I'm trying to remove the upper cabinets so i can replace the paneling and fix the wiring that was ripped out after blew a tire. I removed the screws and it lossened but will not pull down. I know there is wires in the cabinet so I know I'm missing so...

nsaellis by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

need air filter part #

I have a 2001 Beaver Contessa with a CAT 3126B motor. I cant find a part number on the one piece air filter canister. Anyone with a similar coach know a part # for this and where to purchase? All I see is ECO stamped on it. ITs about 15" long and 12-...

lj2654 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Chevy 454 broken exhaust studs...What to do now?

I have a 96 Tioga with a 454 that has two busted studs on the exhaust manifold. I couldn't pass up a deal on this thing so I bought knowing it leaked a little but the leak has gotten worse so now the repair.One of the broken studs sticks out of the m...

bedroom tv

Hi all. I usually am in the TH section but a buddy is having a problem so thought I'd asks the experts here. He just bought a 2007 Fleetwood Revolution and we can get the front and outside TVs to work but get absolutely nothing on the rear TV. It has...

srgt30 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

clorox bleach in diesel

I put 1 cup of clorox bleach in diesel tank (90gal) by mistake!The fuel hole is right next to the water fill,What should I do?

hr by Explorer
  • 91 replies
  • 0 likes

Engine overheating

Hey all-We have a 2005 Holiday Rambler with a Cummins ISC 330. On our way to Flagstaff AZ, at 7,000 feet, we began to experience some overheating. The water temp gauge spent quite awhile in the red zone. We unhooked our tow vehicle, which didn't seem...

Carpet driving me to maybe buy a diesel-is that nuts?

We have a 2007 Safari Simba 38'gas. We like the appearance. We like the floor plan. Have had very few problems with it, but the carpeting drives me nuts. Trying to keep it clean is never ending and losing battle. Every time I walk in all I can s...

Dinete to reclining chairs? Anyone done this before?

Hello All,Me and my wife are really starting to use the 24 foot RV more and more these days, and are beginning to understand that it would be alot better to remove the dinette seat and install a couch or a set of recliners in its place. The dinette i...

Trailer Brake Control on Four Winds 6. Checy engine

I have a 2004 MH Four Winds with a 6.0 Chevy engine. I went to NAPA and bought a Brake Control On a Pickup its under the dash where it plugs in. On the Motor Home ? I think its under the hood but not sure. It only has that small plug at the hitch and...

Intermittent electrical problem when starting

We just returned from a 10 day trip 600 miles from home. We had one problem, and I have never had this happen before. Occasionally when I turn the key to start the engine I will hear the starter solenoid click but then nothing happens, so I use the...

Ro646a by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

KVH Tracvision Flashing

Had DirectTV in coach with a KVH R5 Dome, talking to KVH is a nightmare, Switched to Dish Network, and now dome finds 110 & 119 sats fine for about 3 seconds, but keeps spinning trying to find other sats? Do I need to use the flash update wizard ? Th...

Rockyhd2 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes