Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Ingall Engineering 594 Sleeves for the E350/E450 Notes

For the benefit of anyone following the "handling issues" associated with the E350/E450 chassis. The cheat sheet for the Ingalls 594 adjustable Caster and Camber sleeves for the E350/E450 has a couple of typos.1. Drivers Side Caster of +1.0 and Camb...

Harvard by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Finally

Well we just got the approval word today that we will be picking up our new 2013 Thor Chateau 31L this weekend. We are excited about this. We will be trading in our TT an pop up and this will give us better options than we previously had. And no towi...

wbwood by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to refill my EZ-Glide Hydraulic Tank

I know where my fluid tank for my 1997 RV"s slide is, but what is the proper level? I can't see any "fill" line, molded into the tank or printed etc. I've had the RV for 3 years and have never topped it up. I assume to fill with Dextron II like my le...

ONE SPRING IN awning

I was going down the road and heard a terrible crash and later found out that one of the springs in the awning had broken. Do they cost much to replace new, should i try and get a rebuilt or used one?Are they difficult to replace? Need some advice ...

Boblou by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Low Tire Pressure

Could someone tell me if there are safety problems or dangers going a short distance with a low tire pressure on one of the rears?

anconn by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

2011 V10 Oil Change Interval

Had oil changed before storage in October last fall wirh Motorcraft 5w-20 full synthetic. Plan on 4-5 trips this year no more than 300 miles from home. What are your opinions on waiting until fsll storsge again to change oil?

Oxidation on Fiberglass Roof

The roof of my 2004 Roadtrek (fiberglass) is badly oxidized. I have read a lot of the posts pertaining to removing oxidation, but none of them address my particular situation.Parts of the roof are oxidized so badly there is no paint left. Has anyon...

Wanderoo by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

TPMS-which works for mh & toad, then toad only?

I've been looking at the newer TPMS systems The TST 507 system, the Tire Tracker/Tire Minder/Hawkshead (same manufacturer) and the 508 system from eez rv products all seem to do the same basic pressure/temp reporting. Most owners report that these ...

fcooper by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Dish RV

I was looking at putting the dish on the roof . After camping this weekend I had a mind changer . The camp grounds I went to if it was on the roof. there was no-way it would of worked trees in the way and about 25 of there sites would of been a tree ...

Itasca55 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Rear shimmy at 50+mph

Have a question for the experts out there. This weekend was the first extended trip after I installed my value extenders and was finally able to adjust all the air pressure. 03 Chateau Sport 26Q, 8.1 Vortec with 480L tranny. Set the duals at 80lbs (m...

Thinking about buying a B

Hello. I am thinking about buying a class B. I am leaning toward the Roadtrek 190P but the wife is leaning toward the 210P. Does one drive better than the other? We briefly had a 33' class A and it was stressful in so many ways. Having to pull a...

newBera by Explorer
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I maximize MPG? from miles per hour

I've been so very lucky to have this incredible teaching opportunity come my way...I'll be teaching the children who travel with the Carson and Barnes circus...shortly, I'll be leaving Texas for Wyoming to meet with the circus...in your experience, w...

question on generator usage

this is the first RV we have had, that has a on board generator.so question wife raised and wasn't answered in the owners manuel, is this...during hot weather it is noted that in order to run BOTH A/C's the generator must be running as only the front...

Air Compressor Projects - Anyone?

Greetings, So the weather is good, the motorhome is uncovered and I've got work to do. We have a '90 Triple E Empress. I'm thinking there's an advantage to having an air compressor on it somewhere. I'm curious if anyone has done or heard of any ...

Raist11 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes