Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Tires in Memphis area

Looking for a little help finding a place to buy 19.5 tires in the Memphis Tn area. Any help will be appreciated.

How do you change the oil in

How do you change out the oil in the front oil filled hubs wheels?,do you just drain what you see in the hubs and what drains out when you pull the plug? This on the list of my projects this weekend

captpar by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

powergear leveling jacks

we are having a hard time finding what leveling control system will replace 500457 and touch pad 500456 the jacks would not lift up and we just thought we would replace the whole thing just not sure what do replace this. and where do you buy new powe...

Generator/Electrical

I have a 1994 Winnebago Adventurer with an Onan 5000 generator. I don't have any power when the generator is running, but I do have power when we are plugged in the 110 outlet. I have had the generator checked and it is generating power. I am wond...

tjd by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

who has done a complete renovation

Hi, we have recently purchased a 1999 Newmar Mountain Aire 4080DP and are starting to determine what we want to do to renovate/update it to our tastes. I would like to hear from others that have done something similar (think bus conversion as the lev...

Perspective RV'er needing opinions

First, Hello all!I've been lurking around for several months now gathering information on what I hope will be my first foray into RV'ing. After reading many articles and opinions, looking at RV's in person, and driving a few I have narrowed down my ...

Draffon by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Aerbus Roof Leak

I'm thinking about purchasing a 1997 Rexhall Aerbus XL 3500 from a private party. The seller reports that he recently discovered a leak around the bedroom A/C unit, and that he had the roof sealed. What's the likelyhood that any water would migrate...

Frelo by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

I-5 or CA99?

Driving from Los Angeles to Sacramento. Which highway yields a smoother drive (pavement), I-5 or CA 99?Thanx

Normph by Explorer
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

Have generator power no AC power

I have a 2001 Discovery by Fleetwood 37U. Last week I had issues with the rear A/C unit and the hot water heater not working will plugged up to 30amp shore line. Now nothing will work on the shore line. On the smart EMS board it shoes 30amp service a...

Anybody know where to polish AL wheels along I-40

We're headed from Las Vegas to Kansas City. Does anyone know of any stops along the way that will polish aluminum wheels at a reasonable cost. There use to be some place along the way in which some free lance polishers did the job very reasonably. ...

cire by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bit o Help please

Have a 96 HR Endeavor DP. Freightliner chassis, 230 Cummins w Allison 6 speed. Need to know where the fuse is for the vacuum pump that runs the a.c. dash duct work. Also the source of the 12 v power.Does anyone know if the vacuum pump is rated for co...

Jay58 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Cargo doors

Hi I'm new to the forums and new to the rv world. I just purchased my first rv for my family but it needs a little tlc. It's a 1992 Coachmen 360RD Royal, runs great, had a little water leak which was fixed. The problem I'm having is I need to repair...