Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Water fill line leaking how do I access it?

Coach is a 2005 Fleetwood expedition 34H. I am in the process of winterizing and I was starting to fill the fresh water tank with RV antifreeze it is running out as fast as I put it in. The tank had water in it before I started with no leaks I can't ...

Gundog by Explorer II
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

A/C ghosts??

Have a 2003 36' Gulfstream Ultra Supreme. Never had issues with A/C's b4 & don't know anything about them? I do have an issue with the front unit now.Unit works as intended when controlled by thermostat. But, when Off @ thermostat & plugging up 2 sho...

Side windows are fogged up

Hi all. I have a 2008 Georgetown Class A and the drivers side and the passenger side windows have fogged up to the point to where it is difficult and dangerous to see out the side mirrors.I was originally told it was the tint on the windows that went...

norcold ice maker

The ice maker on my norcold refer will not pull in the water could it be ice maker or regulater and best place to order one or the other.Thanks Ron

Jump starting the generator

I stored my 2013 Holiday Rambler Ambassador in Florida for 6 months while at home in Maryland. Needless to say, with the generator not having run for 6 months, neither the generator nor the engine would crank. After considerable hassle jump starting ...

cwenger by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Dog House Spanner Key

Good afternoon all. I have a National 2006 SeaBreeze LX and the key that will fit into the 4 fittings that hold down the dog house, called a spanner key, did not come with the coach. Does anyone off the top of their head know the size of the key? The...

On the road---Range hood--DOA--no Hot Water heater

I have a 95 Bounder f53 frame. We are out on the road. Just went to switch the light on over the stove, nothing, no fan, no light, and no HWHeater.I've checked what few fuses I know of, the panel, looked under the hood of the coach, don't see any...

Rexhall A&E Elite 10,000 Awning

Hello! New to the Forums here. I just purchased a 1995 Rexhall Aerobus and it has an A&E Elite 10,000 Awning. I've googled and searched and can't find any info on how to deploy the awning...can anyone lend any help?It is quite a bit different from...

mbnels by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

National Sea Breeze bedroom slide gears

2004 National Sea Breeze bedroom slide gears chewed up. Has a Von Weise motor which is fine. I’ve been searching for replacement. Does not seem to be replacement gear assembly available that I’ve found. Mine is a small black box attached to the mot...

Parts for Kwikee Steps

I have a 1988 Holiday Rambler Aluma Lite, the step motor and gearbox are missing. I have photos of a motor and gearbox that are similar to those off my motor home. I would appreciate help in locating replacement parts.

JTOWNZEN by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Electrical system kit for a home built trailer

Hello all I’m new thanks for having me. I’m looking for advice or links or what ever for an electrical system that includes solar, batteries, auxiliary power such as a hook up or generator panels for both 12 and 120 volt power for a small trailer I’m...

New 450 Lxi home

Well...Traveled to Charleston and picked up my new to us Bluebird Wanderlodge 450 Lxi...Had to stop and get diesel just a few miles out...Unfortnately the coach would not fire up...Was able to locate a local mechanic that got us running...Also had an...