Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

5-8 Error Code on Onan 7KW Gas Generator

My Class A Gasser has an Onan 7KW gasoline powered generator. The rig was purchased new in August 2015, the generator has had regular annual maintenance with semi-regular monthly exercise, and currently has 346.5 hours and is due it's next service.A...

Dream Dinette

I have a four winds class C with the dream dinette and the very top roller on the left side broke. I have the replacement roller but not enough space to work it into place. Anyone ever had to replace a roller and if so how? Looks like I might have to...

Rhigley by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resivlor for jacks

I have a 2018 Fleetwood Bounder where is the resiviour. for the jacks there is a round tank under the hood that has red fluid in is that the tank? Scott

sssooo by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Advertising not allowed on rv.net forums.

Source for EZ Ramp Levelers

Need a few more of the yellow plastic EZ Ramp RV levelers that were common ten years ago. They were made by RKRP, Inc, Brownsville Texas. Alternately, would like to buy some levelers that are the same configuration and would work with the EZ levelers...

King air

What about a 2012 King air has anybody owned one and how are they. I know they got a lot of bells and whistles on them that’s more to go wrong. Just wondering about them

used Ventana, good, bad, ugly?

We're in the market to move from our 5'er to a used MH that fits our budget (under 100k). One of the few must have's on my list is a booth dinette, which limits us quite a bit. Based on what I've read regarding reputation we're hoping for a Tiffin ...

roaddogs by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Power max converter pm3 55lk

While hooking up this converter, I noticed the green light flashes. If I switch off the auxiliary battery switch, it stays solid green. Do I need to turn this auxiliary switch in or off? Will it charge the batteries while attached to shore power if t...

Greene55 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Sagging Slideout

I have a 2018 Gulfstream Conquest 6320. The weight of the platform on this very long slide(dinnette booth and sofa) has pulled the back rest of the dinette from the wall and the middle of the platform is starting to drag the floor on the last 1/3 of...

hleis by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Winter Storage

We have a 2017 Winnebago Forza 36G with a Magnum Energy MS2000 3 Stage Inverter. We store this coach in an attached garage without heat. We would like to keep it plugged in this winter and plan to turn off both the chassis and coach battery switche...

gmatti by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Class A with twin bed conversion

Anyone performed a conversion (or opted in a new coach) from a king to a set of twins? My wife is a very light sleeper and a king just won't work for us. I know there are couch convertibles but we'd like to save that for the grand kids.I know its a t...

TSeck by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Atwood leveling jack replacement

At fleetwood service center now with Jack problem. Since atwood parts are unavailable new system is recommended. Any suggestions on brand or other options?Doug2006 pace arrow. 36d

bennefim by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes