Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Replaced dinette with theatre seats

I had plans to enhance and improve the dinette section in our 2250 Sunseeker. The cushion bottoms were getting mushy & we could feel the plywood through the foam. Generally, these factory seats stand up a bit longer, but it was becoming painfully obv...

BruceMc by Explorer III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Replacement Fridge or New Cooling Unit

I have a 2001 National Tradewinds and my dometic fridge has just had it's 2nd cooling unit quit. 6 Years ago I paid $1200.00 to have it changed out, now I'm being told that it will cost me a little over $3,000.00. So my question to you all is do I ...

SGTJOE by Explorer II
  • 47 replies
  • 0 likes

RVs and California's Planned Power Outages

(I did several searches here for this topic, and found none. If this has already been discussed, please point me to the thread.)Here in Kalifornistan, the power is purposely being turned off to thousands of homes in large areas for up to five days to...

New Mattress or Hotel ?

The mattress on my sofa pullout has always been bad, even with a mattress topper.My daughter and husband are coming for a visit at thanksgiving and I need to get them a hotel, for about $500 or spend $$ on making the mattress good enough to sleep on....

JCat by Explorer III
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

what is it

I have a 2018 Fleetwood Bounder 36H that has a rocker switch behind the sliding door above the passenger seat don't have any idea what it does?Click For Full-Size Image. I also have a HDMI cable that is behind the DVD player that I cant get it to do ...

sssooo by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

2007 workhorse w22 rear wheel axle seals

I currently have a leak in the passenger side rear wheel inner seal. All I can find is workhorse part number (way too expensive). Does anyone have the manufactures part number?? Would like to have both outside and inside seal part numbers...Thanks

SPARE TIRE

Just switched from a C Class to a A Class. 2015 Thor Hurricane 34J.Looking to add a spare. What size Wheel do I need ? Currently running245 x 70R 19.5Also has anyone tried this. And would it work on the new coach ?https://www.ebay.com/itm/RV-Camper-H...

HBJBIRD by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Short Term Winterising

I live in an area where I have short times below 32 degrees temps (like a day or 2 for only a few hours each day) then back to the 40's / 60's I know how to fully winterize the RV...but I still use the RV, sometimes during the winter months & don't w...

Onan generator

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29995762

Lexg34 by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

1999 Monaco Windsor Dash air/heat trouble

My 99 Windsor only blows thru the defrost vents. I know this is the default function because of no vacuum. My question is where does it get its vacuum from? I though there would be a 12volt vacuum pump somewhere but haven't found it. I did find a sol...

100K miles

Hi Everyone,My 2001 Monaco knight turned 100k on our trip out west. I have owned it for a little over a year. I have had a few issues with it but seem to have them worked out. The RV preformed pretty well on our trip from Florida to Wyoming and back...

Lurker52 by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Lightning Protection

Do aluminum-walled motor homes provide any more protection from lightning than a house does? Does it provide less? I know that being in a car is supposed to be safe when lightning comes because the car acts as a farraday cage. But as I understand ...

Window shades?

It's time to change our shades. The shades we have is the orginal ones from 2008, what is the best choice to replace them with?

booten by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes