Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Add 110 receptical

Want to add another receptical to coach. Can anyone tell me are recepticals on a daisy chain? If the outlet is tied into the inverter it has two lines going in. Is one feeding the next outlet? If so how can I connect another outlet without breaking t...

2014 Monaco Monarch SE Series M 30 SFS Ford

Considering a retirement upgrade from our TT to the Class A. We're not full timers just weekenders, national and state park adventurers. Lots of mountains where we travel. Would like to keep the rig under 32 ft. Any concerns from Monaco Monarch owner...

99 Dutch Star 35' good or bad

I am looking at a 99 Dutch Star 35' coach that looks very nice from the pictures. They are way over price according to NADA but it looks really good from pictures. The guy says it is as new condition always garaged. How much over NADA should one spen...

Gundog by Explorer II
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Voltage problems

I seem to have a voltage problem and it is affecting many items in my Class A. I installed 4 new batteries and fuses recently. Here are the problems:The panel lights are not lighting up.The refrigerator is not staying on LP during transit.The drop do...

alternate ceiling light for when wiring is shorted

Hi all, first post here. 1987 Fleetwood Tioga class C 24 footer is current rig. Have had motorhomes for over 20Y. Have a small dilemma. Got to camp spot, no rear ceiling lights. Blown fuse. Through trouble shooting, found the wiring that goes up the ...

Battery Issue

I was hoping to confirm the correct way to connect my coach battery bank. I think I've got it wired incorrectly since performing some battery maintenance. The batteries appear to be charging (I've got a heart interface charger/inverter), however, onc...

rhunter by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Transmissioncontrols not working

I have a 1996 Monaco Dynasty. I just drove back from visiting New York City and after a few days went to start up the RV. The engine starts up just fine but there is no r adings at the Allison transmission box whereby I push to either be in neutral...

FORD DEALER SERVICE RV IN LOS ANGELES

Hello everyone. We are from Spain and we have a RV Georgie Boy Landau of 35 feet, with chassis and Ford 6.8 l engine. V 10 Triton, with 55 K thousands. and now we are in Florida.We plan to cross to the west coast next December and we want to know abo...

gofioin by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Door window replacement

I have a 2003 Damon Ultrasport with a broken door window,looking for place to get a new one, current one is insulated glass, outer pane is shattered, any help would be greatly appreciateDThanks. Jim

lemjim by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Water pump trouble

Water pump has gone away on the RV. It is a 5.7 smartsensor 5900-0211. It has been discontinued I guess from what I am seeing. The replacement is a 4048-153-E75 that is only rated at 4gpm. Seems like a big drop in performance. Anybody out there ...