Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Will Hymer Bring Their Class A To America?

They already have brought their Class B & Travel Trailers, but is their class A the next German RV to compete in America? What I do know is that their class A's and narrower, shorter, and not as tall and have smaller diesel engines! If they did come ...

bagman by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

'02 HR Vactioner '34 - Shower faucet access method?

I wish to replace the shower faucet in our 2002 Holiday Rambler Vactioner. No access to remove the old faucet is evident from within the shower. The faucet style is most likely attached from the back.The problem is I can not find an access panel, an...

FFalkor by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Consignment insurance

Anyone have experience selling an RV through one of the major consignment outfits? If so, how did you insure your vehicle while on consignment? Sounds like many of the companies exclude coverage for that.

obgraham by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Free standing chairs?

We are going to be moving to a class A and are wondering whether you prefer a table and chairs or the traditional booth? Those with free standing chairs, what do you do with those chairs while the coach is traveling? How to you keep them from movin...

dufferdj by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

1200 miles from home & trouble

we are on the side of the road about 2 hours from flagstaff (I feel like I do not have to tell you about the motorhome been here so much) 2002 Monaco diplomat the slide with the couch and kitchen has a cover that wants to flap, it has been horrible w...

extra propane capacity

Hi everyone I have a 22M Minnie winnie that I absolutely love. The only issue I run into is on extended stays you can start using up a lot of propane. Between the heater and water heater, we go through it pretty quick. I have been doing some resea...

New Accuride 19.5 Steel Rims

I got some factory steel rims on my Bounder that are not so round anymore, has anyone replaced your steel 19.5 rims with new steel rims from Accuride #29879.The reason I ask is going to aluminum is very pricey, I can get 6 new Accuride steel rims fo...

timmac by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Which option would you choose? New 2018 vs used 2018?

First of all let me say that the two models are not the same. My wife and I are trying to decide between a used 2018 Winnebago vs a new 2018 Thor model that are very similar. The Winnebago costs a little more but seems to be slightly better (tank s...

Hwy 93 out of Missoula into Idaho

How is this highway as far as mountain grades and twisty road? Getting off at Challis onto 75 and then 20 into Mountain Home. Could go interstate but if the road isn't too challenging would like a different route.

Battery

I have a 2005 Bounder. When I am hooked up to shore power or running the generator.both the house and engine battery is charging. Well today only the house batteries are charging and not the engine battery? Has anyone experienced this?

camp104 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

2016 Winne Sunstar entry door lock question

hi all! Does anyone know what brand Winne use for their entry door locks? Ours has not worked right since day. Dealer is 5 hours away and they didn't fix it the first time rather they just made it look good. Anyhow, after being locked out...

2014 Chevy 4500 Instrument Panel Issue

Okay, so a new problem popped up on our recent trip. The instrument panel goes completely dead for a few seconds along with the turn signals, flashers and AC compressor! This happens after about three to four hours of driving. All the gauges and the ...

CAT C7 Engine Maintanence

I have a CAT C7 with 60k miles on it, 14 years old. I do oil (synthetic) and coolant changes every 2 years. I have never changed the belt or the hoses and was wondering when I should replace them ?And is there anything else I should replace ?Thanks

JCat by Explorer III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Awning Mounting

1996 Coachmen Saratoga: Awning suggestions ? and secondly there are three mounting points indicated above the side doors. What is behind them and what fastener is recommended?

L_C_ by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes