Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Hauling our motorcycle

Anyone use this or a similar rig to haul your bike?https://theusatrailerstore.com/the-original-slick-wheelie-motorcycle-hauler/Thanks,Larry2003 Beaver Monterey

Z3Driver by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

How limiting will this be?

If I were to purchase a 40 foot non tag axle DP to travel across the US to visit national parks and other must see places, how limiting will the above be for me? Intend to have a small tow vehicle behind me and wish to visit Yellowstone, Zion, Grand...

tealboy by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Driving route help

Does anyone know how to get to York,Pa from Centreville,Md/Middletown,De without crossing the Bay Bridge and traveling in a large Class A M/H?Thanks so much!

Considering a Diesel Pusher - Floorplan Question

Hi all,My family is considering making a move to a Diesel Pusher. I have noticed in the short amount of time I have searched,for obvious reasons, diesel pushers seem to be more oriented to a 2 person setup. This can be seen in the form of a 2 perso...

2016 Nexus Phantom 33 Super C 7 way plug help

Looking for anyone who owns a Phantom who can help fill in a simple question. Someone broke the door off my trailer hitch 7 way plug and I have called Nexus 5 or 6 times to get the brand name so I can follow up and see if I can just get a door to re...

Mnstr by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking at 2008 Motorhome????

HiI ran across a 2008 Fleetwood Tioga SL that appears to be in excellent condition seller is asking 44,500Motorhome has 3700 miles on itShould I be concerned about low mileage????How does low mileage & not being used very often have an effect on the ...

Gas MH won't start. Need help

Have mid 90's gas MH with 454 Chevy that won't start. It cranks good but doesn't start, no fire. Have replaced the coil, module, distributor cap and rotor. It has been suggested that it might be the pick-up coil in the distributor and we should get a...

lg212 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching motor homes.

Getting ready to switch motor homes and am dreading it. My wife has as much STUFF in the motor home as I would have in a ten room house. I'm getting too old for this nonsense! We traded at the FMCA Rally in January but just got the Tradewinds out of ...

Highway 19 in Missouri

Anyone driven Highway 19 in Missouri in a motorhome? It sounds like a beautiful drive, but with many dips and curves. What do you say? Lee

Newbie buying 2002 Monaco LaPalma

Hi...newbie buying first MH class A. A friend is selling his 16 year old MH with 46,000 miles on it. It is loaded with everything. He says he has maintained it well, and he lives in AZ and i live in Tulsa, so it is 1100 miles from here.From what i ha...

Class A insurance

Shopping around for coverage and quoted one that was recommended on a site National General. They were over 6000 a month....really? I have USAA for my cars and love them. Been with them for over 40 years. They do not do RV's and sent me to progressiv...

bclinton by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes