Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

not a but cool

found this pic when trolling webhttps://www.facebook.com/AmericarTheBeautiful/photos/a.812509655528999.1073741850.314577005322269/854064688040162/?type=3&theater

Why are there so few Fr.E.D.?

Been looking at Class As lately, more out of curiosity than anything. Why don't manufacturers offer more diesels in the front engine chassis? Seems like it would be a win/win other than price but at the price the manufacturers ask for some of these...

GWolfe by Explorer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

Trimark door latch broke

I went to open the door to the MH it would not open. I had to climb in threw the passenger window. I removed the 3 screws holding the inside plate thinking I could then remove the whole assy but the door latch was holding it and the screen door frame...

Gjac by Explorer III
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

10K diesel Onan fault code 14

My Onan generator runs fine with the main breaker on the generator off. Turn the breaker on and it surges in/out and will finally shut down and throw a fault code number 14 which indicates over frequency.Any ideas what to look for?

RicB by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

New models with 4x4 with cabover bunk?

I'm looking for a new Class C (Sprinter or Ford or GM or ?? chassis) with 4x4 (or 6x6) from factory with bunk over cab and rear corner bed, ideally 24-26'Is anyone aware of any such models available from manufacturer?Is there any history or reason wh...

fugawi by Explorer II
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Route to Jacksonhole Wy

Hello fellow RV'ers we will traveling in our 38ft Diesel Pusher from Sacto CA to Jacksonhole WY in May, looking for the best open route to our destination without having to travel through mountains with steep grades or climbs. Appreciate any feedback...

dkbozzo by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

B+ ride comfort

How does the ride comfort compare with a class B+? I know it isn't a class DP but maybe the ride is still pretty good? I am looking at a 30ft Class B+ Itasca

Purchasing A Different Motorhome

Found a USED 2017 40QBH Phaeton with 10,000 miles on it. The retail is $326,648. They got it price at $240,000. Wondering if that is a good price. Also I have a 2013 36GH Phaeton with 20,000 miles to trade in, its list price is $273,700. how much do...

Insurance

I need some advice on MH insurance. I just got my insurance bill and it might be time to change companies. What do any of you have? I need some input from other owners. I have a 2017 Winnebago Journey42E.

aboeck3 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Door contacts

Well back for more advise. 2005 Safari Gazelle has a brass contact on the hinge side of the entry door. Can anybody help me identify what this contact controls it would be very helpful. Think it's part of the keyless entry but not sure. Also any idea...

HWH Leveling system problem...

Working on a '04 Winnebago Journey with the HWH leveling system. This hydraulic Jack and Room Slide system is mounted under the stair well and most of the equipment is accessed there. The main control box faces forward and has a clear plastic cover t...

Jim by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes