Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Georgetown body trim

Hurricane Harvey knocked down our house in Rockport and the good news I had just finished upgrading seats sofa awning batteries etc and we have a pretty good 320 sq foot house to live in. Its a 30 foot Georgetown 2011. My issue is the storm chewed up...

hwh system

When I put on my park brake and put the motorhome in PARK, I sometimes can't get the hwh system to come on....no red light, no indicator of off-level side or corner. Then, I'm dead in the water, because my slide won't work either when the system is e...

Rich by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

HWH system won't come on at times....

It is a Chevy Chassis on a '97 Rexhall, Class A. All fuses are fine. and I have not had to shut down the hydralics because it usually does come on for some reason....Is there an adjustment on the emergency brake switch, because I know where that is.....

Rich by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Best wax or polish...

I'm looking for recommendations on the best wax to use, with an orbital polisher, on our 2005 Winnebago after a good washing. I've searched the forum using the terms "polish" and "wax" and really can't find a good answer. Is there a particular automo...

RV Cover

Trying to decide on a cover for our class C, looking at the Camping World catalog there are 3 or 4 name brands. Those of you that use a cover what kind and why? The prices range from $ to $$$ and I'm sure you get what you pay for or do you? let me kn...

pappaone by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Tires

Does anyone have an opinion on these? Price seems right Double coin tire

wvabeer by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Canadian prices too high on used units? Cheaper to import?

Ok, this applies to us living north of the border. I'm starting to get frustrated with a lot of Canadian dealers, especially in Ontario. Long-winded post so please bear with me.When I'm looking (as I'm seriously doing this week) I use the NADA low an...

cvbdsl by Explorer
  • 96 replies
  • 0 likes

Liquid Roof! Whats the worst youve seen it fix?

Hello everyone. Im going to put liquid epdm on my tpo roof using the primer product they offer. My question is whats the worst roof youve seen come back after a liquid roof coating? Most of the roof is intact, with good rubber. Though there is one ar...

Engine Electrical Issues in 2007 RT (isolator?)

I purchased a 2007 Roadtrek 210 and within 24 hours I was sitting on the side of the road unable to move. I expected issues purchasing a 10 year old RV, especially electrical and battery... but not that soon!Something was left on that drained the hou...

Anyone ever drive off with a slide out left out?

Maybe I'm the only one to have ever done this? I drove off from a gas station where I had extended the slide about a foot to allow the kids to grab clothes from the dresser in the back. I figured it out soon enough but man was that embarrassing and ...

RedJeep by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Class C - Forest River vs Thor

Looking to move up to a Class C from a 30ft Trailer. Any input on Forest River Forester vs Thor Chateau or Four Winds, regarding quality but more importantly workmanship?

Fuel caps

We were required to replace our 150 gallon fuel tank due to a crack resulting from the tank flexing as the pressure in the tank varying, as the fuel is used the space of that fuel must be replaced by air. the new fuel tank caps require a vacuum press...

Tom_Barb by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Batteys

Just bought a 2011 mountain air and the coach battery's and chassis battery's go dn owner night why, the light switchs stay lite with a dim blue light all times I don't no if there is away to cut them off

New TST Color Monitor

I bought my TST tire monitoring system about a year ago. At that time they were suppose to be releasing the new color monitor in the near future. Today, while at the Pomona RV Show, there was a TST representative selling the new monitors. He said the...

DSDP_Don by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes