Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Maximum Driving Length and License

Rookie RVer here :C I want to know what the rules / law is regarding maximum driving length, and if specific driver's license required. After years, and years of begging I finally got permission to upgrade from the family's financial adviser. One id...

1951 Prevost

a friend of mine is in San Marcos Texas and sent me these pictures. Apparently this is one of one Prevost MHs built in 1951. It was owned by a gentleman from Montana.

how to get to long beach

We are in barstow, ca. We want to go to Long Beach or there abouts. We are just interested in seeing the Pacific Ocean.We aren't going to spend the day there.Can anyone help us with a route, and where to park, just long enough to walk along the beach...

water heater

My van is a 1995 pleasure way. I am new to the forum and notice the subject didn't show up on my post. Trying to locate water heater.

Tow/Launch Boat With Camper Van

Hi Folks,Just joined this forum and am looking for a little info/experiences you all may have. Our family has been tent camping once or twice a year for the past few years. We recently purchased a pontoon boat and plan to take it with us on many ca...

Workhorse with J72 APB

I my go look at a Tera Fleetwood that is on a 2006 Workhorse. I did some research and I think it is a W18 chassis. I since discovered that this chassis uses a J72 autopark system. Although it is supposed to be more robust than the old APB some owner...

moisheh by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

30 foot Class C or shorter Class A

I'm coming out of a B van looking at upgrading my family of 4 (2 young kids) to a larger coach. I've always wanted to be as small as possible in my RV for a multitude of reasons… chief among them is my thinking that a bigger RV will be used less ofte...

beeven by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Lube on Power Gear Hydraulic Jacks

When reviewing the Maintenance Procedures for the Power Gear jacks, I noted that the manufacturer recommended using white lithium grease on the seal lube points after 30 cycles of the jacks.I checked and sure enough, near the seal of each jack, just ...

Let's see those older coaches

Just wondering who all out there is running a 10 year old or older coach. We are in a 2004 Holiday Rambler. Its kind of a funky color combo, my wife says it looks like a big Twix candy bar wrapper. But we love it. The interior was completely upgraded...

jtad by Explorer
  • 64 replies
  • 0 likes

gas mileage

ihave a 2005 pace arrow 37a and must say that the gas mileage is very bad,like 5mpg, although it runs fine and pulls the grades very easily, with no strain,is this about right?I It has aworkhorse engine w22. thank you.

ggrotz by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Leave the emergency(parking) brake off?

I had a brake caliper seize heading up Vancouver Island. I had it replaced at OK tire in Duncan. Excellent service had me out in an hour.The fellow that I was dealing with said that if an Motorhome is left sitting for a extended period of time. It sh...

rbrand by Explorer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

Do all motorhome propane tanks refill the same way?

After a horrible motorhome propane refilling experience at Tractor Supply, I was told I have an "Odd tank" on my 2012 ford/ thor majestic. I told them "all motorhomes are the same", they said "that's your opinion", I said "no that's a fact". My 1990 ...

drumz by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

2017 Thor Freedom Elite 29FE

Regarding the subject MH, the radio is not working and I suspect it might be a fuse problem. But, I don't know where the fuse panel is located. Can anyone steer me toward it? Thanks!